Windows 10: Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery?

Discus and support Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the Photos app, when you click to show all the images in your current folder, it goes from left to right, with the right most image being the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jasmine_660, Sep 8, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery?

In the Photos app, when you click to show all the images in your current folder, it goes from left to right, with the right most image being the latest image in the folder. Can I reverse this? So it's right to left, with the left most image being the latest image.

:)

Jasmine_660, Sep 8, 2024

2. hazy photos in windows photo gallery

Hi Brenda,

I apologize for misunderstanding the query.

I would suggest you to refer to the help article given below for steps to edit photos in Windows photo gallery and check if it helps:

Edit photos in Photo Gallery

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.l

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 8, 2024
  3. How to sort photos in Windows essentials photo gallery.

Thanks for your response, but that doesn't seem to do anything in the Photos app I am running under Windows 10.

You mentioned Photo Gallery so I think you may be talking about a different application than the one I am using..

John

JohnFig_48, Sep 8, 2024
  4. willden Win User

Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery?

Photo gallery

We seem to be at cross purpose here.I am unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to drag or do anything else in windows 10.To try and clarify I have two computers,one with W7 and photo gallery working fine with a load of photo's in and another computer with W10 on where I seem unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials.The problem is being able to download photo gallery to W 10 that will work.Hope this helps.

willden, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery?

1. Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery? - Similar Threads - Photos reverse order

2. Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Photos, can I reverse the order of photos in a gallery?: In the Photos app, when you click to show all the images in your current folder, it goes from left to right, with the right most image being the latest image in the folder. Can I reverse this? So it's right to left, with the left most image being the latest image....
  3. photo gallery

photo gallery: Has windows photo gallery app been deleted . Cannot open many pictures saying I need permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/e237a683-595b-4c7d-9569-63a7a57703d0
  4. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery: It seems since the last update that I can no longer open photos, using Photo Gallery, that have beensent to me through email . They first opened in Sketchbook, which I removed, now they open in Paint3D. How can I make them always open with Photo Gallery like they used to?...
  5. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Gallery: I like Photo Gallery and want to make a slide show, what is a good Windows 10 App that replaces Photo Gallery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/7d5ba969-0cd6-4afa-80ee-bf03bf5d0afc"
  8. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo gallery: Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/0f4e5b2a-0138-4884-8bff-7701c1ad525c
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo Gallery: Have used Photo gallery successfully for a long time, no problems. Occasionally I have to send photos individually or in pairs rather than 4 or 5 at a time. Current problem: Now when I use my SD card reader, I don't get an immediate option to transfer or import the...