Windows 10: Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine

Discus and support Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC is currently running latest update of Windows 10, which is powered with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor. Does my PC support Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlwinFigarado, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine

My PC is currently running latest update of Windows 10, which is powered with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor. Does my PC support Windows 11?

:)

AlwinFigarado, Oct 10, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 11, 2021
  4. rockworld Win User

Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine

IE 11 in Win 10 pro non-responsive

I just resolved issue with IE 11 in Windows 10 pro x64 bit 1709 buildDell e6430 16GB RAM I-7 processorWhile all other browsers were running without issues IE 11 was not responding. Since it would immediately crash after launch I was not able to get to tools tab and do any setting changes. Have tried various options from forums suggestions but non worked. Finally I gave a shot to last option I could come up with that would not involve resetting OS (IE 11 is part of Win 10 OS).1. Open control panel from search bar2. Go to Programs and open Turn Windows features on or off3. Uncheck Internet Explorer 114. Disregard warning and click YES5. Reboot computer6. Repeat steps 1 and 2 and check Internet Explorer 11 box.7. Disregard warning if comes up and click YES8. Reboot machine 9. Open internet explorer Internet explorer was functioning for me and I was able to go tools tab and disable add-ons During the reset I disable temporary Symantec Endpoint enterprise security software, just in case) but I don't think that was necessary. If these steps solved your problem please check box with YES.
    Thank you and good luck

rockworld, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine

1. Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine - Similar Threads - Non Supported Machine

2. Non-Supported Processors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-Supported Processors: Hello, My pc contains the i7-3612QM processor and isn't supported because there aren't any features called TPm, UFEI. Do I have a way to enable the features or something?...
  3. Non-Supported Processors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-Supported Processors: Hello, My pc contains the i7-3612QM processor and isn't supported because there aren't any features called TPm, UFEI. Do I have a way to enable the features or something?...
  4. Non-Supported Processors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing a non-microsoft verifed app on my Windows 11 machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a non-microsoft verifed app on my Windows 11 machine: I recently purchased a Dell laptop with Windows 11. I wanted to install the Dell Assistant on my laptop. When I try to install I receive a message that it is not a verified Microsoft app.How do install a non-microsoft app?I tried a couple of methods that I saw on YouTube but...
  6. Installing a non-microsoft verifed app on my Windows 11 machine

Installing a non-microsoft verifed app on my Windows 11 machine: I recently purchased a Dell laptop with Windows 11. I wanted to install the Dell Assistant on my laptop. When I try to install I receive a message that it is not a verified Microsoft app.How do install a non-microsoft app?I tried a couple of methods that I saw on YouTube but...
  7. Windows 8.1 NON-support!! ARGGGGH!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 NON-support!! ARGGGGH!: Tried to get M$ support for multiple FAILED attempts at Restore/Repair of Win 8.1 Instead of working with tools designed to accomplish that, so-called Chat support - after 3-1/2+ hours - left me with what we had started with: you need to upgrade to Win 10/11 which PC will not...
  8. Windows 8.1 NON-support!! ARGGGGH!

Windows 8.1 NON-support!! ARGGGGH!: Tried to get M$ support for multiple FAILED attempts at Restore/Repair of Win 8.1 Instead of working with tools designed to accomplish that, so-called Chat support - after 3-1/2+ hours - left me with what we had started with: you need to upgrade to Win 10/11 which PC will not...
  9. Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 On Non-Supported Machine: My PC is currently running latest update of Windows 10, which is powered with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor. Does my PC support Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-non-supported-machine/ade84f37-33e0-4972-b625-93bd50f46eb6
  10. Transferring VM license to Non-Virtual Machine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring VM license to Non-Virtual Machine?: I have a VM set up on Linux with an activated install of Windows on it. If I decided to get rid of the VM on this computer and simply install Windows bare metal, would I be able to use the same license I bought for the VM since its the same computer physically or would it...