Windows 10: Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours

Discus and support Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every few hours usually when I am watching videos on YouTube, my computer suddenly gets bogged down and lags continuously, up to several minutes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cure White, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours

Every few hours usually when I am watching videos on YouTube, my computer suddenly gets bogged down and lags continuously, up to several minutes and hours before I finally get sick of it and restart my computer. I even reset my entire PC with a fresh install of Windows but it did not fix it. I also disabled Antimalware as I know it can take up a lot of resources, but it still did not improve. I bought a Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 that has great specs for a gaming laptop and was purchased only around 6 months ago, so I don't think it's a hardware issue. I am getting fed up with having to restart m

:)

Cure White, Oct 19, 2022

2. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV Frequently BSODs -- Exhausted Online Resources

Hello,

My ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV frequently BSODs. I run Windows 11 and the computer is very up to date. The BSODs started one month after it came out of warranty in July after a year of owning it. Below are a few of the common BSODs, error codes, and "what failed" when available.

10/13/22: BSOD

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

This error happened at least three times in one hour!

10/11/22: BSOD

What failed: ntoskrnl.exe

10/03/22: BSOD

Stop Code: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

What failed: Wdf01000.sys

9/29/22: BSOD

Stop Code: EXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACK

9/29/22: BSOD

9/27/22: BSOD

Stop Code: HYPERVISOR_ERROR

This error code was particularly new, and it never moves past 0%.

For all other error codes, the computer always restarts pretty instantly.

9/27/22: BSOD

Stop Code: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

9/24/22: BSOD

Stop Code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

What failed: dxgmms2.sys

8/22/22: BSOD

What failed: Netwtw10.sys

CharlesEsq, Oct 19, 2022
  3. Gnels Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter ROG Zephyrus G15 (2022) GA503

I have recently been trying to connect my laptop to the wireless display. It seems like it tries to connect to the wireless adaptor but then times out. I am able to get the top bar saying, "connecting to your device," and the wireless display does show connecting, but after ~10 seconds the top bar says it is disconnected and the wireless display goes back to the default menu. Interestingly, I was able to use a friends Microsoft Surface Book 2 which successfully connected, and I ran an update. This update did not fix the issue with the ROG Zephyrus G15 (2022) GA503.

I have also ran through the suggested troubleshoot by disconnecting and reconnecting the device and resetting the wireless adaptor. I was wondering if there was anything else that I might be missing?

Thank you for your time.

Gnels, Oct 19, 2022
  4. Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours

Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I downloaded this (version VI) and the problem exists. I uninstall it and the problem seems to go away. Any ideas if this is setting or is GameFirst known to have issues with Windows 11 or ?

Thanks

JeffKrieble, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours

1. Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours - Similar Threads - Asus ROG Zephyrus

2. Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS Freezing: Hi,I have an Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS with 32GB of RAM purchased in 2021.About a week ago I started to notice a delay while writing and playing Hades 2 so I decided to reinstall Windows 11.During the installation the computer froze so I restarted it and it finished the...
  3. Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS Freezing: Hi,I have an Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS with 32GB of RAM purchased in 2021.About a week ago I started to notice a delay while writing and playing Hades 2 so I decided to reinstall Windows 11.During the installation the computer froze so I restarted it and it finished the...
  4. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION WINDOWS 11 - ASUS ROG G15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION WINDOWS 11 - ASUS ROG G15: pls help me out i am getting dpc watchdog violation error everytime i use my pc dump file :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tz0F6DlGRVS3uHtGStG9Pz_8RLu6mkdA/view?usp=share_link...
  5. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION WINDOWS 11 - ASUS ROG G15

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION WINDOWS 11 - ASUS ROG G15: pls help me out i am getting dpc watchdog violation error everytime i use my pc dump file :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tz0F6DlGRVS3uHtGStG9Pz_8RLu6mkdA/view?usp=share_link...
  6. I keep getting blue screens in ROG Zephyrus G15

I keep getting blue screens in ROG Zephyrus G15: The latest I got had this info:Source: Kernel-PowerEvent ID: 41Level CritficalTask Category: 630x8000400000000002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-blue-screens-in-rog-zephyrus-g15/464b57e8-70b6-45cf-8480-3a574473e95e
  7. Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours

Windows 11 on Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 lagging every few hours: Every few hours usually when I am watching videos on YouTube, my computer suddenly gets bogged down and lags continuously, up to several minutes and hours before I finally get sick of it and restart my computer. I even reset my entire PC with a fresh install of Windows but it...
  8. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV Frequently BSODs -- Exhausted Online Resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV Frequently BSODs -- Exhausted Online Resources: Hello,My ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV frequently BSODs. I run Windows 11 and the computer is very up to date. The BSODs started one month after it came out of warranty in July after a year of owning it. Below are a few of the common BSODs, error codes, and "what failed" when...
  9. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV Frequently BSODs -- Exhausted Online Resources

ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV Frequently BSODs -- Exhausted Online Resources: Hello,My ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV frequently BSODs. I run Windows 11 and the computer is very up to date. The BSODs started one month after it came out of warranty in July after a year of owning it. Below are a few of the common BSODs, error codes, and "what failed" when...
  10. Asus ROG Zephyrus Unexpected Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus ROG Zephyrus Unexpected Restarts: Hello, my computer keeps restarting unexpectedly. Looking at the system logs, it happens after a Bug Check Event ID 1001. The log message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000006, 0xffffcb83b1b08a20, 0x0000000000000000,...