Windows 10: Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

Discus and support Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liam Hogan2, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product fee. If you think you have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012" and when I troubleshoot it returns the message "We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment you can try activating again later or go to the store to buy genuine Windows. 0xc0000022" It has a product key I can

:)

Liam Hogan2, Feb 16, 2024

2. i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Feb 16, 2024
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 16, 2024
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

1. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix? - Similar Threads - active won't let

2. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  3. Not letting me activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me activate windows: I recently installed windows, but I had to reinstall windows because there was something wrong in my bios, and now it says “We can’t activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the store to buy...
  4. Not letting me activate windows

Not letting me activate windows: I recently installed windows, but I had to reinstall windows because there was something wrong in my bios, and now it says “We can’t activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the store to buy...
  5. I recently changed Motherboard and now it won't let me activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently changed Motherboard and now it won't let me activate windows.: I had purchased Windows 7 way back when, I no longer have the key , but it is digitally linked to my Microsoft account. I had taken the opportunity to get the free upgrade to WIn 10.I have recently upgraded the computer with new CPU and MOBO and now it won't let me activate...
  6. I recently changed Motherboard and now it won't let me activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently changed Motherboard and now it won't let me activate windows.: I had purchased Windows 7 way back when, I no longer have the key , but it is digitally linked to my Microsoft account. I had taken the opportunity to get the free upgrade to WIn 10.I have recently upgraded the computer with new CPU and MOBO and now it won't let me activate...
  7. I recently changed Motherboard and now it won't let me activate windows.

8. Not letting me activate windows.

Not letting me activate windows.: I am using a legitimate version of windows 10 pro, and i have my product key. However, when i try and enter in my product key to activate windows its says to "try again when i am connected to the internet". The error code I got was: 0x80070002...
  9. System won't let me activate Windows 10

System won't let me activate Windows 10: My laptop is an older model HP dv7-3067nr running Windows 7 and when installing Windows 10 I set it to recapture the entire hard drive, so as to do away with a Linux partition. This process wiped the hard drive, including Windows 7, and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10....
  10. Won't Let Me Activate Windows

Won't Let Me Activate Windows: I've had my computer for over a year. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 preinstalled. Now, out of nowhere I have an Activate Windows watermark on my screen. When I go to settings, activate windows I just get a screen that says detecting activation problems that runs for...