Windows 10: Windows 11 not restarting.

Discus and support Windows 11 not restarting. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reinstall my computer as a full reset.On start up now it goes as far as the logo and then a blank black screen.I tried switching on and off.But its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rodcornish, Oct 1, 2024 at 3:52 AM.

1. Windows 11 not restarting.

I reinstall my computer as a full reset.On start up now it goes as far as the logo and then a blank black screen.I tried switching on and off.But its still the same.I have Documents I want to keep on the Desktop.How can I repair this PC

:)

2. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 not restarting. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. Windows 11 not restarting.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2024 at 3:57 AM
Thema:

Windows 11 not restarting.

1. Windows 11 not restarting. - Similar Threads - restarting

2. BSOD stop code: system thread exception not handled ,it happens after every restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD stop code: system thread exception not handled ,it happens after every restart.: Hi,After every restart i am getting BSOD - stop code: system thread exception not handled.1.I have no corrupted files.2.If i try to update drivers, but when i want to update drivers it says me to update windows first. Then if i update windows it restarts and again BSOD...
  3. BSOD stop code: system thread exception not handled ,it happens after every restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stop code: system thread exception not handled ,it happens after every restart.: Hi,After every restart i am getting BSOD - stop code: system thread exception not handled.1.I have no corrupted files.2.If i try to update drivers, but when i want to update drivers it says me to update windows first. Then if i update windows it restarts and again BSOD...
  4. BSOD stop code: system thread exception not handled ,it happens after every restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to identify who and when shutdown and restart a pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to identify who and when shutdown and restart a pc: I need to know when and who logged in or logged out on a computer. And I would need to find out if it is possible to see who started/restarted or disconnected the computer. Maybe there are some commands in powershell that could help to find out the given information....
  6. How to identify who and when shutdown and restart a pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to identify who and when shutdown and restart a pc: I need to know when and who logged in or logged out on a computer. And I would need to find out if it is possible to see who started/restarted or disconnected the computer. Maybe there are some commands in powershell that could help to find out the given information....
  7. How to identify who and when shutdown and restart a pc

8. Windows 11 not restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not restarting.: I reinstall my computer as a full reset.On start up now it goes as far as the logo and then a blank black screen.I tried switching on and off.But its still the same.I have Documents I want to keep on the Desktop.How can I repair this PC...
  9. PC restarts when shutting down and shows blue screen after a short period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts when shutting down and shows blue screen after a short period: My desktop computer restarts when I shut it down. It also gets a blue screen saying it ran into a problem and needs to restart.It remains at 0% though, and I have to force shutdown the PC by holding the power button.I've tried resetting, but it got stuck at 5% for a long...
  10. PC restarts when shutting down and shows blue screen after a short period

PC restarts when shutting down and shows blue screen after a short period: My desktop computer restarts when I shut it down. It also gets a blue screen saying it ran into a problem and needs to restart.It remains at 0% though, and I have to force shutdown the PC by holding the power button.I've tried resetting, but it got stuck at 5% for a long...