Windows 10: Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option

Discus and support Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i recently upgraded to windows 11 and the streched scaling option dissapeared both in intel command center and in the system's settings and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Solomon Adelin, May 30, 2023.

1. Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option

Hello i recently upgraded to windows 11 and the streched scaling option dissapeared both in intel command center and in the system's settings and the only option thats available is "Maintain display scalling".Is there any way to enable this option back?Any help is appreciated.

:)

Solomon Adelin, May 30, 2023

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 30, 2023
  3. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. globe switch

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to customize the display scaling and check if it helps.

• Right click on the open area on the Desktop.
    • Select the Graphics properties.
    • Click on Display option.
    • Click on the General settings from the left pane.
    • Under the Scaling click on the Customize
      Aspect Ratio
      and try to customize.
    • Click on Apply.
    • If you want to reset the display scaling settings then follow till the above 4th step.
    • Then under the Scaling click on the Maintain Display Scaling.
    • Click on Apply.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 30, 2023
  4. Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option

Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

We appreciate that you have checked your drivers and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since the issue is still the same, this can be related to the new customer scaling settings that came with the Creator's Update. Can you follow the steps below
    so we can check it for you:

• Click on Start then Settings.
    • Choose System then Display.
    • Under Display, select Custom scaling and set it to 100%.

Update us on how it goes as we are eager to get this resolved for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option

1. Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option - Similar Threads - Streched scaling option

2. Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option: Hello i recently upgraded to windows 11 and the streched scaling option dissapeared both in intel command center and in the system's settings and the only option thats available is "Maintain display scalling".Is there any way to enable this option back?Any help is...
  3. Streched res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  4. Streched res

Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  5. Streched res

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 11 Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Scaling: Hey,so, i tried changing the scaling in the display settings, but my W11 just cant scale things right, i can either make the desktop look tiny just the task bar if i CTRL and + the icons and the different applications and windows look fine, or my desktop looks normal but...
  7. Windows 11 Scaling

Windows 11 Scaling: Hey,so, i tried changing the scaling in the display settings, but my W11 just cant scale things right, i can either make the desktop look tiny just the task bar if i CTRL and + the icons and the different applications and windows look fine, or my desktop looks normal but...
  8. Where's the option to Disable DPI Scaling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the option to Disable DPI Scaling?: Recently bought a few games off steam and had some issues with the size of the windows, so after some reading, I found that the way to fix it is to disable dpi scaling. However, after multiple checks of the applications property menus, I have found that there is no such...
  9. I can't strech my resoulution.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't strech my resoulution.: I can't strech my resolution, i changed my resolution to 1440 x 1080, then it said desktop resolution 1440 x 1080, but active signal resoulution 1920 x 1080. It just leaves black borders to the sides and doesn't strech my resoulution....
  10. Streched Screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streched Screen Windows 10: My computer came preloaded with Windows 10 and up dates automatically. I have not used the machine for a couple of weeks and it has downloaded update 1709. My screen has stretched so that I cannot see the task bar at the bottom or back and close keys at the top. I have gone...