Windows 10: Windows 11 Minus

Discus and support Windows 11 Minus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I'm wondering, if Microsoft is flexible enough to offer Win10 users an update to Windows 11 on "non-compliant" systems. Let's take my case. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Władysław Janowski, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Minus

Hi all,I'm wondering, if Microsoft is flexible enough to offer Win10 users an update to Windows 11 on "non-compliant" systems. Let's take my case. My PC is "incompatible" for 2 reasons. My processor i7-6700 is not listed but performing very well on Windows 10 and before on Windows 7. There is no TPM on my motherboard actually the only problem is to spend some 30-40 USD for TPM module - the corresponding socket is there, but why should I?. Ah!, there is also another potential but solvable problem of using old-style MBR partitions no one of my disks needs GPT for itself, but there are

:)

Władysław Janowski, Jun 18, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 18, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Minus

Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update?

If so, how do you fix this issue? My computer is an HP Omen 30L and I ran all the tests and repairs in HP Support Assistant and HP Hardware Diagnostics. Everything says there is nothing wrong with the system. I ran the keyboard test through HP Hardware Diagnostics and the plus and minus on the number pad work fine. But, when in Windows 11, the number pad works fine except for the plus and minus keys on the number pad. I am thinking a Windows 11 update has a bug in it that disabled the plus and minus keys on the number pad. The plus and minus keys on the main portion of the keyboard work fine.

malibuaccountant, Jun 18, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Minus

1. Windows 11 Minus - Similar Threads - Minus

2. All files were created before 2022, its Date modified time is auto minus 1h

in Windows 10 Customization
    All files were created before 2022, its Date modified time is auto minus 1h: HelloOur users in Mexico has strange Date modified time, from japan PC, i see that file is 4/26/2016 2:22 AM, but from Mexico staff PC, i see it show at 26/04/2016 01:22 a.m.At Mexico staff PC, "Adjust for daylight saving time automatically" is OFF.Please help us how to...
  3. Apostrophe key broken, only produces a minus symbol - from the NUMPAD not the normal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apostrophe key broken, only produces a minus symbol - from the NUMPAD not the normal...: Hi everyone, Im really hoping someone can help me with this - its been an issue for as long as I can remember but have never been able to crack Ive been copy and pasting quotes for a while now!.When I type an apostrophe, or a quote using shift, it instead types a minus...
  4. Apostrophe key broken, only produces a minus symbol - from the NUMPAD not the normal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apostrophe key broken, only produces a minus symbol - from the NUMPAD not the normal...: Hi everyone, Im really hoping someone can help me with this - its been an issue for as long as I can remember but have never been able to crack Ive been copy and pasting quotes for a while now!.When I type an apostrophe, or a quote using shift, it instead types a minus...
  5. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  6. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  7. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

8. Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...: Hello everyone,I have a folder called "Test folder" as it appears in the following path: D:\Test folderand in Test folder i have other folder called "welcome - welcome", notice that the name contains Hyphen-Minus. See the following image:now, when I copy the name of the...
  9. Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...: Hello everyone,I have a folder called "Test folder" as it appears in the following path: D:\Test folderand in Test folder i have other folder called "welcome - welcome", notice that the name contains Hyphen-Minus. See the following image:now, when I copy the name of the...
  10. Why when searching about a folder name that contains Hyphen-Minus in File Explorer it says...