Windows 10: Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

Discus and support Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soliduskal, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become unresponsive visually. I need to wait about a minute or two for it to become responsive so I can log in. Additionally, it has not happened again yet program take a bit to respond to click to load a program. The suddenly everything I click to open it show on the screen. Best way to explain it would be like a a you tube video bu

:)

Soliduskal, Mar 19, 2024

2. Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Mar 19, 2024
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

Windows keeps freezing up

Hi Brian,

If your computer is freezing, it could due to the operating system being outdated, or that some applications in your system is causing it to freeze, etc. For us to isolate the issue about Windows 10 freezing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does Windows 10 hangs/freezes? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or is it when you are using an application?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your computer?
    • Did you upgrade to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows? If yes, which version of Windows was previously installed on your computer?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your computer. If there are, kindly install them and restart your computer. After restarting, check if Windows 10 still freezes. Here's how
    to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the
      Settings
      app.
    • From Settings, select Update & security >
      Windows Update
      , then select Check for updates.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

1. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang - Similar Threads - Log freeze hang

2. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  3. Windows Hangs/freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  4. Windows Hangs/freezes.

Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  5. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  6. Windows hangs or freezes

Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  7. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My Windows 11 freezes/hangs randomly and frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 freezes/hangs randomly and frequently: Hey Guys,I hope you all are doing great. From the time I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I'm facing random freezing/hanging problems on my pc.It's so frustrating because almost every day I have to power off my PC directly from the switch in order to make it work...
  9. Windows 11 freez hangs on shut down

Windows 11 freez hangs on shut down: HiIt happen couple of times not alwayes while shutting down and the dots moving then it stop, freeze and hangs. I dont know how I find the cause of the problem ?OS Build 22000.438...
  10. Windows 11 freez hangs on shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freez hangs on shut down: HiIt happen couple of times not alwayes while shutting down and the dots moving then it stop, freeze and hangs. I dont know how I find the cause of the problem ?OS Build 22000.438...