Windows 10: Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day

Discus and support Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. New here.I have a Windows 11 laptop that seems to shutdown instant reboot, once or twice per day, at random times.The problem appeared about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Lafontaine, Aug 20, 2024.

1. Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day

Hi. New here.I have a Windows 11 laptop that seems to shutdown instant reboot, once or twice per day, at random times.The problem appeared about 10 days ago.I haven't got a clue what causes this, no recent changes as far as I know.However, I have a log of the windows system events at the most recent time of shutdown from the Event Viewer, .evtx file.Can an expert take a look at the file and maybe give me a few pointers about possible causes of the problem?

:)

David Lafontaine, Aug 20, 2024
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. Laptop Randomly Restarts and Sometimes it Shutdown

Hello there,

I am facing this issue for about 4 days from now, my laptop restarts randomly and sometimes it shutdown automatically even when i am working or playing a game on it. I searched for this error and got a lot of suggestions, but nothing worked. For example.
    The System is not overheating as i checked the fans of my laptop and they are working fine, the system temperature also at its default range, i mean there is no overheating behind this problem, i checked for my drivers updates especially graphic and other
    drivers and they are up-to date. My windows is 10 Home latest version 1903 OS build 18362.239

My Laptop specifications are

Toshiba Satellite C55-A 1N1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200M CPU @2.50GHz 2.50Ghz

Ram: 8GB

Graphics Card Intel HD 4600

And Trion SSD Drive 250GB

There are 2 more things i would like to add is that i have check the event viewer logs and it shows the Kernel-Power, Event ID 41 Level Critical, Keywords: (70368744177664),(2) and the log says that "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down
    first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly"

The main thing is that the system shutdown or restarts randomly even if i am playing game or just listening to music or watching the movie. I removed my battery and plugged my laptop directly to check the problem but the problem was still there with no battery
    aswell. Please kindly suggest me the solution of the problem.

and the last thing is that when i dont plugin my laptop then it works for about 1-2 hours without restarting problem, but when its plugged in it only last for about 15-20 min (randomly).

Please Kindly Suggest me the solution, Thanks

jamaltariq, Aug 20, 2024
  4. Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day

Windows 11 shutdown box keeps popping up randomly.

Windows 11 shutdown box keeps popping up randomly Just updated to Windows 11 from windows 10, and when I am just using it in light tasks, e.g. typing document, browsing web, this shutdown window keeps popping up randomly every few minutes. I am running on a desktop PC Dell optiplex 3080, core i5 so there is no power or battery issue. Any suggestions?

Mohammad Luthfor Rahaman, Aug 20, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day

1. Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day - Similar Threads - laptop randomly shutdowns

2. Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day: Hi. New here.I have a Windows 11 laptop that seems to shutdown instant reboot, once or twice per day, at random times.The problem appeared about 10 days ago.I haven't got a clue what causes this, no recent changes as far as I know.However, I have a log of the windows system...
  3. Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.: My laptop will be working completely fine the whole day and then it will randomly freeze and blue screen. This doesn't happen on the same applications. Sometimes it happens when I'm on Steam other times it will happen when I'm using Chrome. Any idea what the problem is?...
  4. Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.: My laptop will be working completely fine the whole day and then it will randomly freeze and blue screen. This doesn't happen on the same applications. Sometimes it happens when I'm on Steam other times it will happen when I'm using Chrome. Any idea what the problem is?...
  5. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  6. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  7. BSoD every 1-2 days.

BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...
  8. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

Windows crashing 1-2 times a day: My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping. The past details are just from today. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  9. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...
  10. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 News
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...