Windows 10: Windows 11 invisible letters in 'All Apps' Alphabet block

Discus and support Windows 11 invisible letters in 'All Apps' Alphabet block in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I navigate to the Windows 'All Apps' letter block after clicking a specific letter in the All Apps list I cannot see any letter see screenshot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gumaru, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:57 AM.

1. gumaru Win User

Windows 11 invisible letters in 'All Apps' Alphabet block

When I navigate to the Windows 'All Apps' letter block after clicking a specific letter in the All Apps list I cannot see any letter see screenshot. Surprisingly, when hovering the mouse pointer over the dark area I can see the dark greyed squares at the positions of the invisible letters see also screenshot. My Problem seems to be similar to that one: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-theme-invisible-fonts/18447f0b-e22c-487d-8484-da98bef98648Any ideas?Thanks a lot in advance!gumaru

:)

2. stweedie Win User

alphabetical listing of apps Lumia 800

Yesterday my apps list was the normal alphabetical listing, today it is still alphabetical, however it has the list broken up under each letter of the alphabet making the list much longer.

How can I get my shorter app list back?

3. unable to tap a letter to jump to a section of the alphabet

I am unable to tap a letter to jump to a section of the alphabet of the app list. I was able to before though.

4. aendriy Win User

How I can hide "a letter to jump to a section of the alphabet" in App list ?

How I can hide "a letter to jump to a section of the alphabet" in App list ?

It's very annoying..

Thank You

Thema:

1. Windows 11 invisible letters in 'All Apps' Alphabet block - Similar Threads - invisible letters 'All

2. Windows 11 invisible letters in 'All Apps' Alphabet block

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 invisible letters in 'All Apps' Alphabet block: When I navigate to the Windows 'All Apps' letter block after clicking a specific letter in the All Apps list I cannot see any letter see screenshot. Surprisingly, when hovering the mouse pointer over the dark area I can see the dark greyed squares at the positions of the...
  3. Windows 11 blocks all communications

Windows 11 blocks all communications: Since yesterday all websites "unexpectedly closed connection", I can not open any web site in any browser and my trading software is not connecting Ninja Trader and Interactive Brokers Trading Station.Windows 11 insider program on the other PC this one here which I use for...
  4. All icons invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons invisible: All my icons, both on the desktop, and in explorer, are completely invisible. I have tried rebuilding the icon cache. I tried SFC/scannow. I tried a clean install of my graphics driver. I tried a clean boot. I have tried everything I can think of, but the problem persists. I...
  5. All icons invisible

All icons invisible: All my icons, both on the desktop, and in explorer, are completely invisible. I have tried rebuilding the icon cache. I tried SFC/scannow. I tried a clean install of my graphics driver. I tried a clean boot. I have tried everything I can think of, but the problem persists. I...
  6. Windows 10 Firewall: Invisible Block Rules

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Firewall: Invisible Block Rules: Hi all, Today I was messing around with Windows Firewall rules and created a rule to block all incoming ICMP traffic to my Windows 10 host. I tested the rule by trying to ping my host from a different device and it was blocked. I also confirmed this from the Firewall logs...
  7. Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Invisible window blocking mouse inputs: Lately, i noticed something strange with my PC, There is an invisible area of the windows that my mouse inputs doesn't work in. at first i thought there's something wrong my the hardware but that's not the case here, i can move that area around and it's always on top of every...
  8. Go straight to All apps letters?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Go straight to All apps letters?: So when you click All apps, you get an alphabetical list. If you have more than two programs installed, scrolling through it becomes cumbersome. A friend from the Insider program mentioned clicking on the title letters in the list, which wasn't at all obvious, and that...
  9. Desktop shortcut to display Alphabetic menu for All Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut to display Alphabetic menu for All Apps: I have seen several threads where people want to remove this feature but in my case it is actually easier to use than scrolling down through 10 to 20 pages of programs listed by letter to get to "X" for "Xcopy+" for example. Is there a way to make a desktop shortcut one-click...
  10. All Apps menu - Can I remove the Alphabet?

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps menu - Can I remove the Alphabet?: I came from Windows 7 like yesterday and upgraded to Windows 10 last night. I absolutely hate the All Apps menu, and don't see a way to change it much. Is there a way to simply remove the Alphabet letters from the All apps menu? I don't really need my apps categorized by...