Windows 10: Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs

Discus and support Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi ,the previous version of win 11 had greyed out tabs under security and privacy intranet and privacy.Is there any way to fix this ;windows 11 updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robert nderitu, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs

Hi ,the previous version of win 11 had greyed out tabs under security and privacy intranet and privacy.Is there any way to fix this ;windows 11 updated to the latest version but the updates do not modify the tabs current setting.NB: The latest windows 11from 21h2 .856 is okay but I had deployed over 50 pc with the previous version and pc are in remoted location.

:)

robert nderitu, Jan 17, 2023

2. Slider on Privacy tab of Internet Options of IE 11, not available

Hello,

I would like to let you know that the slider in Internet Options, Privacy tab is removed. It is by design and no changes can be made. I suggest you to provide a Feedback using the Feedback Hub App for any suggestions/feedback. Please refer the link below
    for Internet Explorer Security and Privacy settings.

Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11

Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11 - Microsoft Support

Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2023
  3. P DIRS Win User
    Slider on Privacy tab of Internet Options of IE 11, not available

Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11, after upgrade from Win 7 to 10, the slider on Privacy tab of Internet Options of IE 11, not available.

P DIRS, Jan 17, 2023
  4. Tsuning Win User

Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs

Slider on Privacy tab of Internet Options of IE 11, not available

"The Slider in Internet Options, Privacy Tab" for Internet Explorer 11 still there for Windows 7, but not for Windows 10 OS. For my work, we have IE11 but with Windows 7 OS, and you can still change the Privacy setting with the slider.

Not sure why Microsoft took that away, it is very annoying that when you get on the page, all the Ads keep popping up and show you the Ads trying to sell you stuff that you have search, even you have the "do not track" add-on...but the site still track you, so
    I end up blocking all 3rd party cookies...but some site needs some cookies to run...so it is very frustrating when you just want to "read" what you search...I don't need the site keep trying to sell me stuff, I know that's how site makes money...but you should
    be able to Opt-out and not have the site put cookies on your computer with all the "AdChose" stuff keep popping out left and right or in middle of the stuff you are trying to read. Some people might find it helpful...but that just make it easier for people
    to get your personal information and keep sending you spam email. I want to surf the web in peace and keep my privacy, stop trying to track everything I do on my computer and when I am on the World wide web.

P.S: "I suggest you to provide a Feedback using the Feedback Hub App for any suggestions/feedback." where is that at, is that another "App" I need to download from the app store, I have enough app on my cell phone and computer, and most of the "App" doesn't
    work properly, so it keep restarting in the background...so it slow down the performance of the computer or smartphone, technology is nice but it makes life so much more complicated.

Tsuning, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs

1. Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs - Similar Threads - internet option security

2. Why is there no 'For Developers' box/tab in my windows privacy and security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no 'For Developers' box/tab in my windows privacy and security?: No 'For Developers' box/tab in my windows privacy and security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-for-developers-boxtab-in-my/24af4901-87fc-4bbc-8a0e-6d682409b877
  3. Why is there no 'For Developers' box/tab in my windows privacy and security?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there no 'For Developers' box/tab in my windows privacy and security?: No 'For Developers' box/tab in my windows privacy and security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-for-developers-boxtab-in-my/24af4901-87fc-4bbc-8a0e-6d682409b877
  4. Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs

Windows 11 internet option security and privacy tabs: Hi ,the previous version of win 11 had greyed out tabs under security and privacy intranet and privacy.Is there any way to fix this ;windows 11 updated to the latest version but the updates do not modify the tabs current setting.NB: The latest windows 11from 21h2 .856 is okay...
  5. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  6. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  7. Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security: Any one pls help also this is greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tabs-and-options-windows-security/88713677-2202-46ee-bbd7-9ce10f29cc68
  8. Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security: Any one pls help also this is greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tabs-and-options-windows-security/88713677-2202-46ee-bbd7-9ce10f29cc68
  9. Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security

10. Trusted Sites in Security Tab of Internet Options Greyed out/not editable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trusted Sites in Security Tab of Internet Options Greyed out/not editable: I'm unable to edit the 'security tab' of Internet Options. I wish to add trusted sites but the options are all greyed out. I'm administrator and the sole account on my personal laptop so I don't understand why this happening. I have bitdefender Anti-virus on my laptop but...