Windows 10: Windows 11 Installation Issue - No Drive Showing for Partition Selection

Discus and support Windows 11 Installation Issue - No Drive Showing for Partition Selection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop after using Linux for a while. I created a bootable USB using Rufus with GPT format. However, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malshan Bandara, Sep 13, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Installation Issue - No Drive Showing for Partition Selection

Hello,I am trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop after using Linux for a while. I created a bootable USB using Rufus with GPT format. However, when I reach the screen to select a partition for installation, no drives are listed – it’s completely blank.Here’s what I’ve done so far:Used Rufus to create a bootable drive Windows 11 ISO in GPT format.Boot mode in BIOS is set to UEFI, and Secure Boot is disabled.I tried using the Command Prompt via Shift + F10 during installation to check if the drives are showing, but only my USB drive is listed, not my internal storage.Could this be a driv

:)

Malshan Bandara, Sep 13, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Installation Issue - No Drive Showing for Partition Selection

1. Windows 11 Installation Issue - No Drive Showing for Partition Selection - Similar Threads - Installation Issue Drive

2. Windows 11 Installation Issue - No Drive Showing for Partition Selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation Issue - No Drive Showing for Partition Selection: Hello,I am trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop after using Linux for a while. I created a bootable USB using Rufus with GPT format. However, when I reach the screen to select a partition for installation, no drives are listed – it’s completely blank.Here’s what I’ve...
  3. Hard drive partition issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive partition issue: It started with my E: partition which was the primary partition on my secondary hard drive. It was working fine while I was using the computer. When I went to play a game that was stored there Steam told me I had to re-download the game. I checked Explorer and it was there. I...
  4. Hard drive partition issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive partition issue: It started with my E: partition which was the primary partition on my secondary hard drive. It was working fine while I was using the computer. When I went to play a game that was stored there Steam told me I had to re-download the game. I checked Explorer and it was there. I...
  5. Drive partition issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive partition issue: When I rebuilt my computer, I partitioned my main hard drive into two volumes because I wanted to install a fresh version of windows on a new partition without yet deleting all my old files. So my old windows and all other files went to the partition labeled D: and my fresh...
  6. Drive partition issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive partition issue: When I rebuilt my computer, I partitioned my main hard drive into two volumes because I wanted to install a fresh version of windows on a new partition without yet deleting all my old files. So my old windows and all other files went to the partition labeled D: and my fresh...
  7. Drive partition issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Issue partitioning drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue partitioning drive: I have a 255GB GPT Drive I need to partition 20gb in for Windows 7. I have 40gb of the 255 avaliable and yet I can only partition 2910 mb. Please help submitted by /u/Mastercheif4817 [link] [comments]...
  9. system drive partitioning issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system drive partitioning issue: I’m trying to shrink the volume of my main C drive by 50 GB (90GB available) but when I open up the shrink dialog it says 700MB free to shrink. I’ve looked online and found that you have to disable a bunch of windows security which I don’t feel comfortable doing, so I’m...
  10. D Drive Partition Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    D Drive Partition Issues: When is this problem going to be resolved? Enough already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/d-drive-partition-issues/d310fb65-7dad-4e23-8fb1-308e0328435c