Windows 10: Windows 11 install - nothing is changed

Discus and support Windows 11 install - nothing is changed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was able to update to Windows 11. I Clicked "Download and install" and went through the process through restart. However, after restarting the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WeBoogie, Nov 3, 2021.

1. WeBoogie Win User

Windows 11 install - nothing is changed

So I was able to update to Windows 11. I Clicked "Download and install" and went through the process through restart. However, after restarting the PC still showed Windows 10, as if nothing was changed. Tried the same 3 times now, but same result. No other error messages during the process. What's going on?

:)

WeBoogie, Nov 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 3, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 3, 2021
  4. Windows 11 install - nothing is changed

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 install - nothing is changed

1. Windows 11 install - nothing is changed - Similar Threads - install nothing changed

2. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.: Hi! I wanted to install windows 11 on my PC. i Downloaded the windows 11 ISO file and ran setup.exe choose not to install drivers but then i got an error something to do with the FIRST_BOOT phase some type of sysprep i dont exactly remember. I said okay and i went to buy a...
  3. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.: Hi! I wanted to install windows 11 on my PC. i Downloaded the windows 11 ISO file and ran setup.exe choose not to install drivers but then i got an error something to do with the FIRST_BOOT phase some type of sysprep i dont exactly remember. I said okay and i went to buy a...
  4. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Nothing is accessible! 2 Separate Windows 11 Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing is accessible! 2 Separate Windows 11 Installations: So.. I recently had a virus infect my main OS Windows 11, it hijacked the hosts file, made some executables, etc. Anyway, I wasn't able to fully remedy this so I decided to migrate to a fresh installation of Windows 11, on the same pc, on another SSD. Everything went fine,...
  6. Windows 11 install - nothing is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install - nothing is changed: So I was able to update to Windows 11. I Clicked "Download and install" and went through the process through restart. However, after restarting the PC still showed Windows 10, as if nothing was changed. Tried the same 3 times now, but same result. No other error messages...
  7. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed windows 11 but nothing happened: when i checked for updates in my settings it said my device is compatible with windows 11. it had an install button and i clicked it. it installed the updated and after i restarted nothing happened. eeverything is the same. same windows 10. what should id do...
  8. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed windows 11 but nothing happened: when i checked for updates in my settings it said my device is compatible with windows 11. it had an install button and i clicked it. it installed the updated and after i restarted nothing happened. eeverything is the same. same windows 10. what should id do...
  9. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Nothing Changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing Changes: Quote: Tiffany Morris. March 2011. Microsoft community. “Windows Media Player under Program Files x86 is not working WMP won't open. My media files are defaulted to open using the X86 WMP, which is not working. How do I default the files to make them open with the WMP...