Windows 10: Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

Discus and support Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rendy C, Jul 5, 2024.

1. Rendy C Win User

Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft edge or google chrome. Here are my laptop specification:Laptop Brand: Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13650HX 20 CPUs, ~2.6GHz Memory: 20480MB RAMDisplay 1: IntelR UHD GraphicsDisplay 1 Memory: 10221 MBDisplay 2: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPUDisplay 2 Memory: 18050 MBSSD: Adata Legen

:)

Rendy C, Jul 5, 2024

2. Poor gaming performance after installing the Creator's update

Hello Jomari Arc,

Thanks for suggestion but I have issue with playing games are not from the windows store. I am facing the poor gaming performance the games like : - GTA V , Tom Clancy's , Watch Dogs 2 etc. Please suggest me any solution.

Thanks

Sanyamkaushik, Jul 5, 2024
  3. Poor gaming performance after installing the Creator's update

Hi Microsoft,

I really like the features and improvements you did in CREATOR'S UPFATE. But when I playing the games the performance is too poor in creator's update. Being a GAMER I am so irritate when I play games. So, Please suggest me the solution of this big issue.

Thanks

Sanyamkaushik, Jul 5, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

No Video Playback

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause video clips not to play on Xbox App.
    It is possible that your video card drivers are not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you able to play videos using other applications on your PC?
    • Have you tried to check if offline videos are playing on your PC?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested steps under Troubleshooting video or display problems
    on this
    link
    to resolve the issue.

If you need further assistance, you may reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 5, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

1. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game - Similar Threads - Home Poor Performance

2. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft...
  3. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  4. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  5. Poor performance on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor performance on Windows 11: So I recently clean booted to Windows 11 and now the games that I was used to getting 200+ fps, is now struggling to give me 10. I tried reinstalling Windows 10/11, nVidia Drivers manually and still no help. Yes, when I went back to Windows 10, the issue still continues....
  6. Poor performance on Windows 11

Poor performance on Windows 11: So I recently clean booted to Windows 11 and now the games that I was used to getting 200+ fps, is now struggling to give me 10. I tried reinstalling Windows 10/11, nVidia Drivers manually and still no help. Yes, when I went back to Windows 10, the issue still continues....
  7. Windows 11 Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Poor Performance: Hi, My Windows's overall performance becomes very poor after updating to Windows 11.Version : Beta Channel Ver. 21H2 OS Build 22000.282. Previously with Windows 10 it was working perfectly. but after updating to Windows 11 it's very choppy and laggy.Any ideas to improve it's...
  8. Windows 11 Poor Performance

Windows 11 Poor Performance: Hi, My Windows's overall performance becomes very poor after updating to Windows 11.Version : Beta Channel Ver. 21H2 OS Build 22000.282. Previously with Windows 10 it was working perfectly. but after updating to Windows 11 it's very choppy and laggy.Any ideas to improve it's...
  9. Poor performance in games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor performance in games in Windows 10: Hello. I have switched to Windows 10 after a complete installation including activation and latest updates (1809 version) but the problem is it is not providing the performance i deserve. I am only getting 60 to 80 fps in Csgo and major fps drops in other games including...
  10. Poor game performance on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor game performance on Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 back when it launched in August 2015, gaming and everything was fine for me, games and apps. I was satisfied with the upgrade. However, sometime around the November or the Anniversary Update, I noticed that games that easily pull off 30 or...