Windows 10: Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

Discus and support Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by atharvagarwal2, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc key app it finds a key which is different from wat productkey vbat findsto add to the annoyance the troubleshooters dont workSo i reset windows once more since after the first time windows defender and Base filtering service was also not workingI already tried scannow and etcalso i tried disconnecting the external SSD alrea

:)

atharvagarwal2, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

1. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update - Similar Threads - home activation breaks

2. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update: My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc...
  3. Windows 11 Home Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Activation: Hello, I'm trying to get my new pc setup so that I can customize it. However, I tried to use my Windows 10 Pro Key that I used for my old pc on my new pc and it didn't work. Please help me. Thanks!...
  4. Windows 11 Home - Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home - Activation: Hello!!Recently a watermark indicating that I had to activate windows on my computer start showing, it has been totally impossible for me to fix this because my troubleshooter does not work for some reason and all the ways i have seen to quickfix this is just...
  5. Windows 11 Home - Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home - Activation: Hello!!Recently a watermark indicating that I had to activate windows on my computer start showing, it has been totally impossible for me to fix this because my troubleshooter does not work for some reason and all the ways i have seen to quickfix this is just...
  6. Windows 11 updates breaks activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates breaks activation: I purchased 10 mini pc. each time i run the first OS load I see windows 11 is activated. As soon as I run updates i get "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed." Nothing was changed physically, only the intel driver updates. I ran sfc didn't help I ran...
  7. Windows 11 updates breaks activation

Windows 11 updates breaks activation: I purchased 10 mini pc. each time i run the first OS load I see windows 11 is activated. As soon as I run updates i get "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed." Nothing was changed physically, only the intel driver updates. I ran sfc didn't help I ran...
  8. Windows 11 Home Activation

Windows 11 Home Activation: Hello support,Hopefully you are all well.I got a query regarding activating Windows and need to be sure it will work this way.I've purchased new PC, it came with preinstalled Windows 11 Home.Im located in Czech Republic, however during my PC setup language etc, I choose USA...
  9. Windows 11 Home Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Activation: Hello support,Hopefully you are all well.I got a query regarding activating Windows and need to be sure it will work this way.I've purchased new PC, it came with preinstalled Windows 11 Home.Im located in Czech Republic, however during my PC setup language etc, I choose USA...
  10. Windows breaking after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows breaking after update: Hi all, really hoping someone can help me with this. Until about a month ago my PC was completely fine, then it said it had to update so I restarted. Only for it to crash during boot sequence. It was obvious that it had completely broken windows since windows went into...