Windows 10: Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

Discus and support Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Siobhan Connolly, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

Hi,So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i realised when i pressed the button on my keyboard with the windows logo it wasn't working, so i tried pressing on the icon on my taskbar and still nothing happened. i then tried to use the search bar icon next to it but that wouldn't work either, then finally i tried to open up the microsoft store icon and nothing happened. I tried restarting it but that didn't work so i tried just about everything the internet suggested like going to the task

:)

Siobhan Connolly, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2023
  3. Liv_765 Win User
    KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING ON BRAND NEW TOSHIBA LAPTOP

brand new toshiba laptop, all of a sudden keyboard is not responsive, have to press very hard to get the keys to work at all. how to fix?

Liv_765, Nov 25, 2023
  4. menarez Win User

Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

1. Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop - Similar Threads - has stopped working

2. Brand new laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop Windows 11: I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just a little old lady who wants some answersThank you!...
  3. Brand new laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop Windows 11: I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just a little old lady who wants some answersThank you!...
  4. Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop: Hi,So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i realised when i pressed the button on my keyboard with the windows logo it wasn't working, so i tried pressing on the icon on...
  5. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  6. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  7. My brand new laptop has keys repeating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop has keys repeating: Hello, I literally just got this new laptop, top of the line about a month ago. I've kept it in great condition and it's up to date on updates. Just the other day however I've run into an issue. Several of they keys, most noticeably the W, Spacebar and left arrow key are...
  8. My brand new laptop has keys repeating

My brand new laptop has keys repeating: Hello, I literally just got this new laptop, top of the line about a month ago. I've kept it in great condition and it's up to date on updates. Just the other day however I've run into an issue. Several of they keys, most noticeably the W, Spacebar and left arrow key are...
  9. wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working.: wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working. Realtek RTL8821ce 802.11 PCIe adaptor is giving a code10 fault. How can I fix it??? I am 80yrs old and not the brightest when it comes to PC's!!...
  10. Brand new Windows 10 Laptop has no memory?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brand new Windows 10 Laptop has no memory?: Hi, I got a brand new Windows 10 laptop back in February. From the very beginning, I've had error messages about low memory, and haven't been able to open more than 3 internet tabs at a time. Some websites like Google Maps don't work at all because of low memory. The internet...