Windows 10: Windows 11 Hanging Issue

Discus and support Windows 11 Hanging Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got windows upgrade notification in windows update setting and after upgrading to windows 11 my system starts hanging for me, overheating problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hardik Gupta1, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Hanging Issue

I got windows upgrade notification in windows update setting and after upgrading to windows 11 my system starts hanging for me, overheating problem also started. 1 or 1.5 months ago i upgraded my system from windows 10 to windows 11 but now i am not getting an option to get roll back to previous version of windows. Can u pls help me out of this?My System configuration:Intel core I5 8 GenerationRAM : 8 GBSSD Storage : 128GBHDD Storage: 1TBThanks

:)

Hardik Gupta1, Jul 30, 2022

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Windows 11 Hanging Issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jul 30, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 11 Hanging Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Hanging Issue

1. Windows 11 Hanging Issue - Similar Threads - Hanging Issue

2. computer hangs randomly, screen gets stuck, mouse wont move, restart fixes issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer hangs randomly, screen gets stuck, mouse wont move, restart fixes issue...: tons of event logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-hangs-randomly-screen-gets-stuck-mouse/31cedc70-1fd4-48e7-afd4-eef3ff94a8ef
  3. computer hangs randomly, screen gets stuck, mouse wont move, restart fixes issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer hangs randomly, screen gets stuck, mouse wont move, restart fixes issue...: tons of event logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-hangs-randomly-screen-gets-stuck-mouse/31cedc70-1fd4-48e7-afd4-eef3ff94a8ef
  4. Brand New PC with lot of issues Hangs / Display etc..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC with lot of issues Hangs / Display etc..: I am Mac User IMAC Pro 2017. I heavily use Photoshop, Video Editing, trading with lot of charts and multiple desktops. My Mac system was slowed down now.So Ordered New Dell Alienware Arora 16 with i9, RTX 4090 24GB, 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD as it is coming lot cheaper than New Mac....
  5. Brand New PC with lot of issues Hangs / Display etc..

Brand New PC with lot of issues Hangs / Display etc..: I am Mac User IMAC Pro 2017. I heavily use Photoshop, Video Editing, trading with lot of charts and multiple desktops. My Mac system was slowed down now.So Ordered New Dell Alienware Arora 16 with i9, RTX 4090 24GB, 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD as it is coming lot cheaper than New Mac....
  6. Still an issue with solitaire not loading , it jus hangs in a loop saying loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still an issue with solitaire not loading , it jus hangs in a loop saying loading.: As this appears to be an ongoing issue that hasn’t been fixed, I’m assuming it’s because your servers are failing.Please note I’m using an iPad, so your fixes for a windows pc are irrelevant.Yes I have deleted and reloaded the app, all to no avail.Is this ever going to be...
  7. Still an issue with solitaire not loading , it jus hangs in a loop saying loading.

Still an issue with solitaire not loading , it jus hangs in a loop saying loading.: As this appears to be an ongoing issue that hasn’t been fixed, I’m assuming it’s because your servers are failing.Please note I’m using an iPad, so your fixes for a windows pc are irrelevant.Yes I have deleted and reloaded the app, all to no avail.Is this ever going to be...
  8. Windows hanging issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hanging issue: Hi Team I'm Facing hanging issue with windows enterprise version and i have tryed all the solution but issue is not resolved can please help.The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.4239 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  9. Windows hanging issue

Windows hanging issue: Hi Team I'm Facing hanging issue with windows enterprise version and i have tryed all the solution but issue is not resolved can please help.The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.4239 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  10. Windows hanging issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging