Windows 10: WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming

Discus and support WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NathanSchrope, Mar 25, 2023.

1. WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming

While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and makes the game completely unplayable. I cannot find anything on this and I cant game at all. I redid my windows installation and it came back a week later. Please help. I have a 4090 and a i9-12900k. There is no way this is a hardware issue.

:)

NathanSchrope, Mar 25, 2023

2. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 25, 2023
  4. HeyMerlin Win User

WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming

Best Value Gaming Mouse?

Well, lastly I was looking for the best gaming mouse then came across Razer Naga Epic Chroma Mouse which met all my requirements. You should consider buying an MMO gaming mouse in your case since it has additional buttons that are programmable.Have a look at this list The Ultimate Review of Best Gaming Mouse in 2019 (Updated ) it has a pretty much good list of best mouse and detailed comparisons. Hope it helps!

HeyMerlin, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming

1. WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming Mouse while

2. Windows 11 Crashes While In Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crashes While In Game: Hi Team,On my Windows 11 PC, The system crashes while playing games Helldivers 2, Forza Horizon 5 . It just goes to a black screen and reboots after a few seconds.I did a full OS reinstall but still I am facing the issue.Please find the Windows Log Screenshot : Also the link...
  3. Windows 11 freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze while gaming: Windows 11Windows 11Ryzen6600XTLatest driversLatest chipsetsWindows updated yes windows update. before update every was fineWindows 11My two another displays freeze while gaming.Windows 11How to get the unfreezeFullscreenWindowed fullscreenBorderless fullscreenEvery mode...
  4. Windows 11 freeze while gaming

Windows 11 freeze while gaming: Windows 11Windows 11Ryzen6600XTLatest driversLatest chipsetsWindows updated yes windows update. before update every was fineWindows 11My two another displays freeze while gaming.Windows 11How to get the unfreezeFullscreenWindowed fullscreenBorderless fullscreenEvery mode...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD's while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD's while gaming: Hi. My PC keeps having bluescreens. 4 today.It is a mix between KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have disabled fast boot in BIOS. XMP AMD equivalent is disabled.I uploaded the minidumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvSkJJHNV7eBmR-95eeTLUsZPVQcMostly while...
  6. Windows 11 BSOD's while gaming

Windows 11 BSOD's while gaming: Hi. My PC keeps having bluescreens. 4 today.It is a mix between KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have disabled fast boot in BIOS. XMP AMD equivalent is disabled.I uploaded the minidumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvSkJJHNV7eBmR-95eeTLUsZPVQcMostly while...
  7. WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming: While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and makes the game completely unplayable. I cannot find anything on this and I cant game at all. I redid my windows installation...
  8. Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming: Hi trying to figure out what my issue might be. The keyboard and mouse keep freezing only while gaming. Like as soon as I open the game it will freeze immediately every time. Any other time they work perfectly for long periods. I’m currently using a battery keyboard and mouse...
  9. Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming

Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming: Hi trying to figure out what my issue might be. The keyboard and mouse keep freezing only while gaming. Like as soon as I open the game it will freeze immediately every time. Any other time they work perfectly for long periods. I’m currently using a battery keyboard and mouse...
  10. Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware