Windows 10: Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

Discus and support Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B_Bob_B, Dec 18, 2021.

1. B_Bob_B Win User

Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No Networks are shown my other Notebook right next to it shows 29Next doesn't work greyed outShift + F10 doesn't workALT+F4, doesn't workI can't open any of the three options on the bottom right greyed outThe only FN keys working are brightness, volume and "project screen" Win+PAnything I can do? I thought about trying t

:)

B_Bob_B, Dec 18, 2021

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 19, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck - Similar Threads - fresh installation Let's

2. Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen: I'm reinstalling a new copy of windows 11 on my HP Spectre and there's no ethernet port and I'm stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. When I hit Shift+F10 the command prompt opens, but I can't type anything inside. The keyboard works as I can tab and select...
  3. Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen: I'm reinstalling a new copy of windows 11 on my HP Spectre and there's no ethernet port and I'm stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. When I hit Shift+F10 the command prompt opens, but I can't type anything inside. The keyboard works as I can tab and select...
  4. New PC Windows 11 Install, Stuck On Let's Connect You To A Networm.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Windows 11 Install, Stuck On Let's Connect You To A Networm.: My service provider is showing up but whenever I input the password it says unable to connect to this network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-windows-11-install-stuck-on-lets-connect/a42e08e9-e446-4235-8106-141c3dede57a
  5. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  6. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  7. my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network: my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network, i have restarted my network but it still isnt available. my keyboard and mouse are not working at all. ive prompted the command screen but i cant type anything....
  8. my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network

my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network: my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network, i have restarted my network but it still isnt available. my keyboard and mouse are not working at all. ive prompted the command screen but i cant type anything....
  9. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck: Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No...
  10. "Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update: Hi, after today's windows 10 update and reboot, the installation got stuck at the screen: "Let's connect you to a network", where my wifi appears as "turned off" and the options I get to turn it back on are: "manually", "in 1 hour" why not 1 minute??!!, etc. There is no...