Windows 10: Windows 11 forced to windows 10

Discus and support Windows 11 forced to windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed an application and then deleted it and reset my pc, when I reset it switched my windows 11 pc to windows 10 and there was an option to boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jayden, Oct 8, 2024 at 12:12 AM.

1. Jayden Win User

Windows 11 forced to windows 10

I installed an application and then deleted it and reset my pc, when I reset it switched my windows 11 pc to windows 10 and there was an option to boot with that application I just deleted as well. Nothing is working due to all the drivers being for windows 11. So how can I Switch it back. Or delete this thing off my computer

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

4. Octopuss Win User

Windows 10 forced download

Is there any link with list of everything related to this for those who want to do it manually?

Thema:

1. Windows 11 forced to windows 10 - Similar Threads - forced

2. Windows 11 forced to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 forced to windows 10: I installed an application and then deleted it and reset my pc, when I reset it switched my windows 11 pc to windows 10 and there was an option to boot with that application I just deleted as well. Nothing is working due to all the drivers being for windows 11. So how can I...
  3. Win 11 File Explorer force a perminant configuration for file details shown in details window.

Win 11 File Explorer force a perminant configuration for file details shown in details window.: The right hand pane of the windows 11 File Explorer always defaults to showing a set selection of types of information about the files in any folder.On my computer, for audio files, these are Name, #, Title, Contributing artists, Album.Also the columns do not auto fit width...
  4. Win 11 File Explorer force a perminant configuration for file details shown in details window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 File Explorer force a perminant configuration for file details shown in details window.: The right hand pane of the windows 11 File Explorer always defaults to showing a set selection of types of information about the files in any folder.On my computer, for audio files, these are Name, #, Title, Contributing artists, Album.Also the columns do not auto fit width...
  5. I set it to where my computer forces itself to download everything to my D:Drive and I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I set it to where my computer forces itself to download everything to my D:Drive and I...: Hello everyone, I recently realized I messed up and need to help fixing it. I upgraded my PC after my friend told me how I could get more space and once I got the part in I looked up a way to automate my downloads to my D:drive. I remember typing stuff into my command prompt...
  6. I set it to where my computer forces itself to download everything to my D:Drive and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set it to where my computer forces itself to download everything to my D:Drive and I...: Hello everyone, I recently realized I messed up and need to help fixing it. I upgraded my PC after my friend told me how I could get more space and once I got the part in I looked up a way to automate my downloads to my D:drive. I remember typing stuff into my command prompt...
  7. I set it to where my computer forces itself to download everything to my D:Drive and I...

8. Why does my computer force resize my window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer force resize my window?: So I’ve been programming recently in Godot, and I tend to use arrow keys to navigate text when I program. However, when I hit the right arrow key, it resizes my window to the right, as if I were pressing the windows + right arrow. This does NOT happen with the up, left, or...
  9. Why does my computer force resize my window?

Why does my computer force resize my window?: So I’ve been programming recently in Godot, and I tend to use arrow keys to navigate text when I program. However, when I hit the right arrow key, it resizes my window to the right, as if I were pressing the windows + right arrow. This does NOT happen with the up, left, or...
  10. Why are you discontinuing updates to Windows 10 and essentially forcing an upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you discontinuing updates to Windows 10 and essentially forcing an upgrade to...: The problem is I use 3 monitors and I keep the windows taskbar on the far right side of the far right monitor, so that it is no longer along the bottom middle screen. There is no option to relocate the taskbar for some reason, so now I'm stuck with this absolutely obnoxious...