Windows 10: Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the...

Discus and support Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.This error has occurred even on a fresh install of Windows 11, I cannot seem to fix this. Seems there is no solution online apart from disabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RETRO_RUNNER, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the...

Hello.This error has occurred even on a fresh install of Windows 11, I cannot seem to fix this. Seems there is no solution online apart from disabling the log from Event Viewer.Now this is what's strange here, this is on Windows 11 Pro and apparently only the Enterprise edition has Credential Guard so why is this error occurring? Event 15 is spamming the Event Viewer.Please help, thanks again.

:)

RETRO_RUNNER, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Nov 15, 2022
  3. How to disable Windows 11 Defender Credential Guard?

After upgrading to Windows 11 2022H2, RDP always prompts for credentials and Edge Dev doesn't autofill credentials. According to this, Windows 11 H2 enables Windows Defender Credential Guard. I tried to follow the steps to disable it in the Group Policy Editor (it was set to Not Configured) and rebooted, but it doesn't help. How to resolve this scourge?

BTW, shouldn't we enable such features by default and leaving users to figure out to restore the old behavior for hours, instead of asking on install?

Windows 11 EVENT 15  Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the... 2ed67954-1cb9-4bc6-a135-aa8e3b45d299?upload=true.jpg

Teo Lachev, Nov 15, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the...

Windows 10 Device Guard and Credential Guard Demystified

Source: Windows 10 Device Guard and Credential Guard Demystified - Microsoft Tech Community - 376419

Windows 11 EVENT 15  Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Device Guard in Windows 10

How to Verify if Device Guard is Enabled or Disabled in Windows 10

How to Enable or Disable Credential Guard in Windows 10

How to Verify if Credential Guard is Enabled or Disabled in Windows 10

Brink, Nov 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the...

1. Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the... - Similar Threads - EVENT Credential Guard

2. Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the secure kernel is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the secure kernel is not...: My Windows Version22H2OS Build 22621.2213, and this system i install newer update .Hello, thanks to read my Question.To be clearly, i didn't change any settings and it just popup in my event viewer every time. And the next message are bunch of LSA Warning with diffrent...
  3. Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the secure kernel is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the secure kernel is not...: My Windows Version22H2OS Build 22621.2213, and this system i install newer update .Hello, thanks to read my Question.To be clearly, i didn't change any settings and it just popup in my event viewer every time. And the next message are bunch of LSA Warning with diffrent...
  4. Core Isolation, VBS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation, VBS: For 5-6 months i had those setting set to off on the photo. Should they stay always on, since i do read that people recommend it to be turned in. Will it affect gaming performance anyhow ?...
  5. Core Isolation, VBS

Core Isolation, VBS: For 5-6 months i had those setting set to off on the photo. Should they stay always on, since i do read that people recommend it to be turned in. Will it affect gaming performance anyhow ?...
  6. Bug in Credential Guard in Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Credential Guard in Windows 11 23H2: Hi,I experienced a bug in Windows 11 23H2 OS Build: 22631.2715 where I disabled Credential Guard, Hyper-V features on purpose to be able to run Oracle Virtualbox VM on normal performance. When I tried to re-enable Credential Guard and Hyper-V the same way I disabled them I...
  7. Virtualization Based Security VBS, Device Guard, Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Virtualization Based Security VBS, Device Guard, Core Isolation: Hello, everyone!Can I add my service to Virtualization Based Security ?Now, it has Credential Guard and Hypervisor enforced Code Integrity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-based-security-vbs-device-guard/e6516c9a-20a7-40d8-9a1b-ff65894b8bb1
  8. Virtualization Based Security VBS, Device Guard, Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualization Based Security VBS, Device Guard, Core Isolation: Hello, everyone!Can I add my service to Virtualization Based Security ?Now, it has Credential Guard and Hypervisor enforced Code Integrity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-based-security-vbs-device-guard/e6516c9a-20a7-40d8-9a1b-ff65894b8bb1
  9. Virtualization Based Security VBS, Device Guard, Core Isolation

10. Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 EVENT 15 Credential Guard and/or VBS Key Isolation are configured but the...: Hello.This error has occurred even on a fresh install of Windows 11, I cannot seem to fix this. Seems there is no solution online apart from disabling the log from Event Viewer.Now this is what's strange here, this is on Windows 11 Pro and apparently only the Enterprise...