Windows 10: Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT

Discus and support Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT. It only recognizes it as OUTPUT.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuisXIII, Oct 10, 2024 at 7:17 AM.

1. LuisXIII Win User

Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT

Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT. It only recognizes it as OUTPUT.

:)

2. Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop even though the bluetooth is working

Chakresh_999, Oct 10, 2024 at 7:35 AM
  3. Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

Hello there, I'm Gopal an Independent Advisor. I will try my best to help you.

I understand that your OnePlus Nord Buds 2 is not connecting to your Windows 10 laptop. Before working through the possible solutions kindly provide the details below

Can you confirm if you've successfully paired the earbuds with your laptop before? Have you tried connecting any other Bluetooth devices recently? Did they connect successfully?

Have you successfully paired the OnePlus Nord Buds 2 with any other devices?

Meanwhile, please try the following steps and see if that helps

- Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

Select Start > Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters. Next to Bluetooth, select Run and follow the instructions.

- Update the Bluetooth driver

Press the Windows key + X, and select Device Manager.

In Device Manager, select Bluetooth, and then select the Bluetooth adapter name, which may include the word “radio.”

Press and hold (or right-click) the Bluetooth adapter, and then select Update driver > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.

After installing the updated driver, select Start > Power > Restart if you're prompted to restart, and then check whether that fixes the connection issue.

Regards,

Gopal

4. Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT

Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

Thanks for responding,

Yes it was successfully paired and connected untill yesterday. But today oneplus nord buds 2 is not at all showing up.

I am also using boat earbuds but there is no issue with these buds. These are connecting without any issues.

I have connected my oneplus nord buds 2 with my android mobile it is connecting without any issues.

Bluetooth drivers are not working in my laptop. I have been using bluetooth adapter version 5.0.

Chakresh_999, Oct 10, 2024 at 7:35 AM
Thema:

Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT

1. Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT - Similar Threads - enterprise 2009 doesn't

2. Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT: Windows 11 enterprise 2009 doesn't recognize my bluetooth device Oneplus Buds Pro 3 as INPUT. It only recognizes it as OUTPUT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprise-2009-doesnt-recognize-my/e5cab8c2-d3a7-4384-9ef6-9615b2745777
  3. Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop: Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop even though the bluetooth is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oneplus-nord-buds-2-is-not-showing-in-my-windows/58f7f04b-3900-4aff-bbce-f9fd1c499161
  4. Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop: Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop even though the bluetooth is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oneplus-nord-buds-2-is-not-showing-in-my-windows/58f7f04b-3900-4aff-bbce-f9fd1c499161
  5. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro 2 to Bluetooth Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro 2 to Bluetooth Windows 11: I'm trying to connect my Galaxy Buds Pro 2 to Bluetooth on my Windows 11 laptop. When I click connect, it says 'connected', but there is no connection 'ding' as there usually is when I connect the Buds to Bluetooth. I also tested to see whether they had actually connected or...
  6. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro 2 to Bluetooth Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro 2 to Bluetooth Windows 11: I'm trying to connect my Galaxy Buds Pro 2 to Bluetooth on my Windows 11 laptop. When I click connect, it says 'connected', but there is no connection 'ding' as there usually is when I connect the Buds to Bluetooth. I also tested to see whether they had actually connected or...
  7. Stereo sound on OnePlus Buds Z2 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo sound on OnePlus Buds Z2 not working.: I have a OnePlus Buds Z2, Stereo sound was working absolutely fine for the past three months. Just since the last one week, there is no sound playing through stereo. Only Handsfree AG audio is working, and it sounds like ****. I tried everything on the internet to no avail. I...
  8. Stereo sound on OnePlus Buds Z2 not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo sound on OnePlus Buds Z2 not working.: I have a OnePlus Buds Z2, Stereo sound was working absolutely fine for the past three months. Just since the last one week, there is no sound playing through stereo. Only Handsfree AG audio is working, and it sounds like ****. I tried everything on the internet to no avail. I...
  9. Stereo sound on OnePlus Buds Z2 not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. OnePlus Buds Z bluetooth headphones appear as two devices on windows 10. One is only "HQ''...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OnePlus Buds Z bluetooth headphones appear as two devices on windows 10. One is only "HQ''...: [ATTACH] Hello guys. I've been having some issues with how W10 is recognizing my bluetooth headphones (OnePlus Buds Z). They appear as two different devices (picture below). The issue is that if I choose the ones that appear as stereo headphones I get no audio input (mic)...