Windows 10: Windows 11 education and school laptops

Discus and support Windows 11 education and school laptops in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My school uses windows 11 education and standard lenovo thinkpad 11e yoga gen 6 they have proxy software and spyware in them meaning we are foricbly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John doe_387, May 16, 2024.

1. Windows 11 education and school laptops

My school uses windows 11 education and standard lenovo thinkpad 11e yoga gen 6 they have proxy software and spyware in them meaning we are foricbly watched every second and cannot go to a lot of websites i tried booting from a USB into mint linux but the school locked the LENOVO bios with a supervisor password. All non school or microsoft applications or EXE files are fully blocked meaning that its impossible to get anything to work I.E Pro uninstaller,all games or other entertainment apps,Steam,ETC. i wish there was a way to forcibly take off the restraints although cmd prompt is blocked

:)

John doe_387, May 16, 2024
  2. ChadLim1 Win User

Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use

I just got my laptop that came with Windows 10 Home for school. The school provided instruction's to login my school email on the pc and after that restart the pc the window's 10 home became education but they also said to reset the laptop after the restart.
    However, the laptop just wouldn't want to reset it say's There was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made. Please help need it for school ASAP.

ChadLim1, May 16, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    25+ updates for Microsoft Teams for Education for Back to School July

Read more: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...l/ba-p/1554445

Brink, May 16, 2024
  4. ChadLim Win User

Windows 11 education and school laptops

Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Education after logging/linking into school account on laptop/desktop

Hi,

So I got a laptop for school and it came installed with Windows 10 Home. When I logged into my school account my windows 10 home became a Windows 10 Education after I did q reboot. So is I possible if I can install Windows 10 Home and Windows Education together
    so that I can delete Windows Education after I am no longer in that school without losing my data.

ChadLim, May 16, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 education and school laptops

1. Windows 11 education and school laptops - Similar Threads - education school laptops

2. Windows 11 education and school laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 education and school laptops: My school uses windows 11 education and standard lenovo thinkpad 11e yoga gen 6 they have proxy software and spyware in them meaning we are foricbly watched every second and cannot go to a lot of websites i tried booting from a USB into mint linux but the school locked the...
  3. School Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Laptop: I tried resetting my school laptop because i am done with it and it doesnt let me sign in with my home account only work and school account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop/4e68af5c-b10d-4d27-974b-732cb53c03d5
  4. School Laptop

School Laptop: I tried resetting my school laptop because i am done with it and it doesnt let me sign in with my home account only work and school account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop/4e68af5c-b10d-4d27-974b-732cb53c03d5
  5. School Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 11 Education N to windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Education N to windows 11 Education: Dear team. Unfortunately I had to select windows 11 education pack but i selected windows 11 education N pack from windows setup. Now when i try to Open open again windows 11 setup, I can't select different version for installation. I get this iso image from my university...
  7. Windows 11 Education N to windows 11 Education

Windows 11 Education N to windows 11 Education: Dear team. Unfortunately I had to select windows 11 education pack but i selected windows 11 education N pack from windows setup. Now when i try to Open open again windows 11 setup, I can't select different version for installation. I get this iso image from my university...
  8. school laptop

school laptop: my laptop will take pictures but wont record its a school laptop so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop/2a6ca76f-d22b-42d0-96e1-f3e0e7b42cbe
  9. how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools: I want to make a laptop to use server like: user logs in computer takes the users files and everything what have he/she saved to that user and user gets its files he/she log out someone else comes and logs in with his/her own user and gets its own files and in...
  10. Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use: I just got my laptop that came with Windows 10 Home for school. The school provided instruction's to login my school email on the pc and after that restart the pc the window's 10 home became education but they also said to reset the laptop after the restart. However, the...