Windows 10: Windows 11 Edu

Discus and support Windows 11 Edu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI'm trying to get a Windows Edu version license.I heard that the service provider has changed recently, from Onthelab to Microsoft Azure.I logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harrison234, May 14, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Edu

HelloI'm trying to get a Windows Edu version license.I heard that the service provider has changed recently, from Onthelab to Microsoft Azure.I logged in with my university account, joined Azure, and I still couldn't find Windows 11 at education-software tab.Where can I get Windows 11 Edu?

:)

Harrison234, May 14, 2024

2. Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade

On the Microsoft Store for education, there is a section that lists benefits. in the benefits there is a windows 10 pro EDU upgrade feature. How can I get a windows 11 version of this? if I cannot, how can I go about using our Institutions shape the future program to get discounted windows 11 education or pro licenses?

Justin Hackenson, May 14, 2024
  3. Is there a way to switch to windows 11 pro from pre-configured windows 11 edu

I am in the final steps of purchasing a Lenovo ThinkBook laptop for a good deal.

The only thing is that I will use that laptop for business and personal purposes, and the laptop has in it's configuration and specification mentioned that it has Windows 11 EDU pre-installed (probably digital license or something).

Is there a way, on the initial setup of the windows to switch to another version like home or pro?

I need in the end to be home or pro.

thanks

android_peco, May 14, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Edu

Windows 11 edu updates issue

Hello matthew stavert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are sorry that updates to Windows 11 Education in enterprise environments are beyond the support of the response community.

The error code 0x80072F8F is related to a number of factors, such as:

• Incorrect system time and date Settings;
    • Expired or invalid certificates;
    • Network problems;
    • Security software interference;
    • Proxy server Settings;
    • Windows license status.
    The Education version system is usually only provided to schools and educational institutions, and the corresponding organization usually has the relevant administrator responsible for maintaining the activation and update of the system, so if you are a teacher or student, it is recommended to contact the organization's administrator for help.

However, if you are the administrator responsible for this work, you can check from the above directions. But if you need expert assistance, the best place to get help with Windows 11 EDU update issues is Microsoft Learn.

You can click on "Ask a question", there are experts who can provide more professional solutions in that place.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT

Mitchell - MSFT, May 14, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Edu

1. Windows 11 Edu - Similar Threads - Edu

2. Minecraft Edu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Edu: minecraft edu keeps closing before opening correctly. It works for other users on the computers at school but not mine. I have the correct licences in microsoft 365. How can I fix it. We have uninstalled it and reinstalled it to the same outcome each time....
  3. downloadable win10 edu version for university student

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloadable win10 edu version for university student: Dear Sirs: My school University of California, Santa Cruz recently stopped providing free windows 10 education operating system for students to download they suggested that I should contact microsoft support and querying about the availability of win 10 edu version for...
  4. KW5-00359 - Win Device Edu ALng Upgrade SA OLV E 1Y Acad Ent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KW5-00359 - Win Device Edu ALng Upgrade SA OLV E 1Y Acad Ent: Good Day!I'm checking if KW5-00359 - Win Device Edu ALng Upgrade SA OLV E 1Y Acad Ent license has a student benefits where in 1 license for faculty has a free 40 license for students? Just like in the CSP Windows 11 Edu A3 1:40 student license benefits....
  5. KW5-00359 - Win Device Edu ALng Upgrade SA OLV E 1Y Acad Ent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KW5-00359 - Win Device Edu ALng Upgrade SA OLV E 1Y Acad Ent: Good Day!I'm checking if KW5-00359 - Win Device Edu ALng Upgrade SA OLV E 1Y Acad Ent license has a student benefits where in 1 license for faculty has a free 40 license for students? Just like in the CSP Windows 11 Edu A3 1:40 student license benefits....
  6. Windows 11 Edu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Edu: HelloI'm trying to get a Windows Edu version license.I heard that the service provider has changed recently, from Onthelab to Microsoft Azure.I logged in with my university account, joined Azure, and I still couldn't find Windows 11 at education-software tab.Where can I get...
  7. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  8. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  9. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-keeps-minecraft-edu-from-using-my/85ca1383-5364-445b-a9f3-505f9e963490
  10. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-keeps-minecraft-edu-from-using-my/85ca1383-5364-445b-a9f3-505f9e963490