Windows 10: Windows 11 driver issue

Discus and support Windows 11 driver issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i was using my laptopasus rog strix g16 suddenly audio stopped working i checked device manger there was nothing wrong with any device so i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by taha khalid, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Windows 11 driver issue

When i was using my laptopasus rog strix g16 suddenly audio stopped working i checked device manger there was nothing wrong with any device so i did restart and after restart i wasn't able to enter windows and error appeared your credentials could not be verified when i was entering the pin until i changed password by Microsoft account When i entered windows i saw multilple code 39 and 31 errors in device manger and windows update was trying to reinstal already excisted drivers but failing to instal it There were these errors in event viewer autopilot.dll wil error was reported. hresult:

:)

taha khalid, Jul 25, 2024
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2024
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Windows 11 driver issue 264148d1579727363t-optical-drive-issue-screenshot-12-.png

Windows 11 driver issue 264149d1579727409t-optical-drive-issue-screenshot-10-.png

Windows 11 driver issue 264150d1579727247t-optical-drive-issue-screenshot-11-.png

Jerry8A, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Windows 11 driver issue

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 driver issue

1. Windows 11 driver issue - Similar Threads - driver issue

2. Microphones Not Detected on ThinkPad Running Windows 11 - Possible Driver Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphones Not Detected on ThinkPad Running Windows 11 - Possible Driver Issue?: Greetings!I have a ThinkPad X1 Carbon running Windows 11 Pro. I'm facing issues with the microphones built into my Sony WH-1000XM3 and Sony WF-1000XM4. Windows doesn't detect the microphones on either of these devices.The microphones work fine with my mobile devices and on my...
  3. Microphones Not Detected on ThinkPad Running Windows 11 - Possible Driver Issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphones Not Detected on ThinkPad Running Windows 11 - Possible Driver Issue?: Greetings!I have a ThinkPad X1 Carbon running Windows 11 Pro. I'm facing issues with the microphones built into my Sony WH-1000XM3 and Sony WF-1000XM4. Windows doesn't detect the microphones on either of these devices.The microphones work fine with my mobile devices and on my...
  4. driver issues, and not detecting my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver issues, and not detecting my speakers: i have a Acer Nitro ANV15-51 laptop and i downgraded to windows 10 because i prefer it over windows 11. I've gotten every other feature on my laptop to work besides my laptops integrated speakers, so i don't have any audio with or without headphones. I've tried updating the...
  5. driver issues, and not detecting my speakers

driver issues, and not detecting my speakers: i have a Acer Nitro ANV15-51 laptop and i downgraded to windows 10 because i prefer it over windows 11. I've gotten every other feature on my laptop to work besides my laptops integrated speakers, so i don't have any audio with or without headphones. I've tried updating the...
  6. driver issues, and not detecting my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Getting drivers issues code 43 in Bluetooth but official solution did nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting drivers issues code 43 in Bluetooth but official solution did nothing.: As stated in the title I am getting drivers issues listed as code 43 in Bluetooth but the official solution in the help page did nothing. What do I do?...
  8. Getting drivers issues code 43 in Bluetooth but official solution did nothing.

Getting drivers issues code 43 in Bluetooth but official solution did nothing.: As stated in the title I am getting drivers issues listed as code 43 in Bluetooth but the official solution in the help page did nothing. What do I do?...
  9. PC randomly crashes, driver or hardware issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashes, driver or hardware issue?: Hello everyone,my PC randomly crashes/freezes mid game with not much info about these crashes in the event log. Only unexpected shutdown and kernel id 41 power off. The screen freezes first and turns black afterwards, sometimes the audio loops a few times before shutting...
  10. PC randomly crashes, driver or hardware issue?

PC randomly crashes, driver or hardware issue?: Hello everyone,my PC randomly crashes/freezes mid game with not much info about these crashes in the event log. Only unexpected shutdown and kernel id 41 power off. The screen freezes first and turns black afterwards, sometimes the audio loops a few times before shutting...