Windows 10: Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310

Discus and support Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, ive been trying to install the driver for my bluetooth dongle since my pc doesnt come with bluetooth. But ive been running into error 1310... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theodore Nelson, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310

Hi everyone, ive been trying to install the driver for my bluetooth dongle since my pc doesnt come with bluetooth. But ive been running into error 1310 eventhough ive given full permission to all the folders.

:)

Theodore Nelson, Aug 27, 2023

2. Error 1310 while installing drivers for a fingerprint reader

I'm trying to install a Digital Persona 4500 fingerprint reader on a Windows 11 PC, for this I need to install the sdk tool which comes with the drivers for it called "Digital Persona One Touch for Windows RTE" it NEEDS to be this installer because it's the one used by the service provider and the one that works on other computers already, I have already installed the same fingerprint reader in another 2 Windows 10 computers and 1 Windows 11 computer but this HP laptop and a Lenovo All in One PC give me the 1310 error in a dll file that need to be installed inside System32, after this error the installlation process cannot go further and it needs to be cancelled, I have tried everything I could without messing around inside of System32, this includes re-registering the installer through the "Run" app, also disabling the "controlled folder access" option in windows defender doesn't seem to fix the problem either, the error message is the following:

Error 1310.Error writing to file:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\en-US\DPFpUI.dll.mui. Verify that you have access to that directory.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Gabriela Trujillo, Aug 27, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 27, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 27, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310

1. Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310 - Similar Threads - Driver Install Erorr

2. Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310: Hi everyone, ive been trying to install the driver for my bluetooth dongle since my pc doesnt come with bluetooth. But ive been running into error 1310 eventhough ive given full permission to all the folders....
  3. Error 1310 while installing drivers for a fingerprint reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1310 while installing drivers for a fingerprint reader: I'm trying to install a Digital Persona 4500 fingerprint reader on a Windows 11 PC, for this I need to install the sdk tool which comes with the drivers for it called "Digital Persona One Touch for Windows RTE" it NEEDS to be this installer because it's the one used by the...
  4. Error 1310 while installing drivers for a fingerprint reader

Error 1310 while installing drivers for a fingerprint reader: I'm trying to install a Digital Persona 4500 fingerprint reader on a Windows 11 PC, for this I need to install the sdk tool which comes with the drivers for it called "Digital Persona One Touch for Windows RTE" it NEEDS to be this installer because it's the one used by the...
  5. Erorr oxc0000225

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erorr oxc0000225: Dear Team Good day recently I am facing an Error oxc0000225 with the blue screen as my laptop is not bootable to reset my windows however, when I search the net it says that I must have a windows backup CD or USB to do so however my licensed windows is only saved in the...
  6. Windows Installation Uefi Erorr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installation Uefi Erorr: When I Tried to install win 10 on pc i opened uefi and clicked on f8 for boot and selected my pendrive but a major problem came when i clicked it automatically returned to uefi settings and not booting win10 can u please help i am new...
  7. Program installers unable to install fonts, errors 1304 and 1310

Program installers unable to install fonts, errors 1304 and 1310: Over the past few months I've had 3 program installs that failed at installing to the Fonts folder. The first 2 I was able to select Ignore and then manually install the fonts after the program installed as a work around. Now I am trying to install H&R Block tax software and...
  8. Error 1310

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 1310: I am trying to install Adobe Acrobat through a direct download. I get the following error message: Error 1310.Error writing to file: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\msvcr110.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory. I can click Retry or cancel. If I click Retry, the...
  9. erorr

erorr: Something happened, we couldn't install a feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erorr/42baff79-7a73-4706-b320-cf621b51a969
  10. erorr

erorr: Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erorr/2e04ef37-db6a-4803-9c62-defc5f0c930a