Windows 10: Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this?

Discus and support Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm one of the people who had Windows 11 download itself without me telling it to do so. Now, it is ready for install. I do not want to install Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PortlandMT, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this?

I'm one of the people who had Windows 11 download itself without me telling it to do so. Now, it is ready for install. I do not want to install Windows 11 at this point. I want to keep my Windows 10.I've paused it for 7 days, but this is a temporary solution. Can I delete the Windows 11 download somehow? I'm running Windows 10 on a brand new Dell computer.

:)

PortlandMT, Dec 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2021
  3. Windows Installer popup on Windows 10 will not cancel

Hi Brian,

For us to isolate the issue with the Windows Installer pop-up that can't be cancelled, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • When you say "It will not cancel", can you tell us what happens when you try canceling it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In he meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. It will help us determine if there are any third-party
    programs/apps that is causing the issue. It could be some other applications or programs.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 16, 2021
  4. bundle(2) Win User

Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this?

Windows update downloaded wiindows 10 and is ready to install it.

Windows update downloaded wiindows 10 and is ready to install it. I want to cancel and hide this update to install it at a later date.

bundle(2), Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this?

1. Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this? - Similar Threads - download ready install

2. How do I cancel downloading of an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel downloading of an update?: I'm on Windows 11 version 21H2, and the automatic update has been downloading forever, and I assume this is because it tried to download on my drive with no storage left, but I cant find any way to relocate where it is downoading to my second drive. How do I cancel this or...
  3. How do I cancel downloading of an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel downloading of an update?: I'm on Windows 11 version 21H2, and the automatic update has been downloading forever, and I assume this is because it tried to download on my drive with no storage left, but I cant find any way to relocate where it is downoading to my second drive. How do I cancel this or...
  4. How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?: I was updating to the newest Windows 10 version when I accidentally started the upgrade to 11. I'm not ready to switch at the moment, and I want to cancel the install. I was able to pause it, but it will resume in 7 days, and I don't want that. How do I just cancel the...
  5. How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?

How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?: I was updating to the newest Windows 10 version when I accidentally started the upgrade to 11. I'm not ready to switch at the moment, and I want to cancel the install. I was able to pause it, but it will resume in 7 days, and I don't want that. How do I just cancel the...
  6. How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I cancel Windows 11 installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel Windows 11 installation?: I just finished building my computer, however now that I’m installing Windows 11 from a USB I’m stuck on the “Let’s connect you to a network” screen. There are no networks showing up. I’ve restarted my router, however that didn’t help. Ethernet isn’t an option. Now that I’ve...
  8. How do I cancel Windows 11 installation?

How do I cancel Windows 11 installation?: I just finished building my computer, however now that I’m installing Windows 11 from a USB I’m stuck on the “Let’s connect you to a network” screen. There are no networks showing up. I’ve restarted my router, however that didn’t help. Ethernet isn’t an option. Now that I’ve...
  9. Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this?

Windows 11 download; ready for install. How do I cancel this?: I'm one of the people who had Windows 11 download itself without me telling it to do so. Now, it is ready for install. I do not want to install Windows 11 at this point. I want to keep my Windows 10.I've paused it for 7 days, but this is a temporary solution. Can I delete the...
  10. I do not want to install windows 11 preview ... It got downloaded and ready to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not want to install windows 11 preview ... It got downloaded and ready to...: I do not want to install windows 11 preview ... It got downloaded and ready to install waiting for restart .Is there any option to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-to-install-windows-11-preview-it-got/f69ef28b-3a26-4f30-8b11-ea57cbe13b30