Windows 10: Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in

Discus and support Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to set up my laptop for "Hello", so I don't have to put in a pin each time. I get two messages:1. "We couldn't find a camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bjmoos, Feb 16, 2022.

1. bjmoos Win User

Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in

I've been trying to set up my laptop for "Hello", so I don't have to put in a pin each time. I get two messages:1. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face..2. I removed a driver under "biometrics" in device manager as instructed on one of the answers. Well that is gone now and still no facial recognition.I'm running anInspiron 14 5000 2-in-1Windows 11 Home Build: 22000.493Any help available appreciated. Thank youBarbara

:)

bjmoos, Feb 16, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Feb 16, 2022
  4. Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in

Windows hello can't recognize camera

Windows hello cannot recognize my camera so I cannot use face recognition login. I tried to connect USB camera with the same result. What’s your suggestions?

Peggy Pecora, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in

1. Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize camera

2. Hello doesn't recognize my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello doesn't recognize my camera: Hello doesn't recognize my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-doesnt-recognize-my-camera/e0804ed2-1a79-40a7-88b1-e05271d3733a
  3. Hello doesn't recognize my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello doesn't recognize my camera: Hello doesn't recognize my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-doesnt-recognize-my-camera/e0804ed2-1a79-40a7-88b1-e05271d3733a
  4. LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?: I have a brand new LG Gram that Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize? How do I get it to recognize, OR, how do I get this thing from going to sleep every time I get up from my desk, even though sleep mode is set for an hour, and screen saver is turned off??...
  5. LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?

LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?: I have a brand new LG Gram that Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize? How do I get it to recognize, OR, how do I get this thing from going to sleep every time I get up from my desk, even though sleep mode is set for an hour, and screen saver is turned off??...
  6. Windows 11 is not recognizing my camera for Windows Hello.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not recognizing my camera for Windows Hello.: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5579 and I have been trying to get Windows Hello to work for months. The laptop has an IR camera for Hello, but Windows just recognizes it as just a normal camera. My main camera still works fine, but when I switch cameras to the IR one, the...
  7. Windows 11 is not recognizing my camera for Windows Hello.

Windows 11 is not recognizing my camera for Windows Hello.: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5579 and I have been trying to get Windows Hello to work for months. The laptop has an IR camera for Hello, but Windows just recognizes it as just a normal camera. My main camera still works fine, but when I switch cameras to the IR one, the...
  8. Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't recognize my camera for "Hello" sign-in: I've been trying to set up my laptop for "Hello", so I don't have to put in a pin each time. I get two messages:1. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face..2. I removed a driver under "biometrics" in device manager as instructed on one of the answers....
  9. Windows hello can't recognize camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows hello can't recognize camera: Windows hello cannot recognize my camera so I cannot use face recognition login. I tried to connect USB camera with the same result. What’s your suggestions?...
  10. Windows doesn't recognize camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows doesn't recognize camera: Hello I switched to a new computer and had to re-install everything. I have a VX1000 LifeCam Microsoft camera which Windows did not recognize at all at the beginning, so I re-downloaded all the drivers and updated everything. Now Windows does recognize it... but only as a...