Windows 10: Windows 11 crashes before booting

Discus and support Windows 11 crashes before booting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was shutting down my PC normally as I was going to go out. I held the connected plug and waited for the PC to shut down. When it seemed to have shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by André Vicente Milack, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Windows 11 crashes before booting

I was shutting down my PC normally as I was going to go out. I held the connected plug and waited for the PC to shut down. When it seemed to have shut down, I immediately unplugged, but the PC speaker beeped at that moment, which doesn't normally happen, so I got worried I might have unplugged maybe a second too soon.Next time I tried to turn on the PC, Windows wasn't able to boot, and still isn't right now. It gets stuck in the following loop:1. POST beep2. Startup screen press DEL for BIOS setup, F12 to select Boot device.3. Alternates between 3.1 and 3.2 once every boot: 3.1. Starts

:)

André Vicente Milack, Feb 13, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 13, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 13, 2024
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows 11 crashes before booting

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 13, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 crashes before booting

1. Windows 11 crashes before booting - Similar Threads - crashes before booting

2. BSOD before Windows 11 boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD before Windows 11 boot: Checked Event Viewer to find this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000012ff66, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80112f1a15f. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. BSOD before Windows 11 boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD before Windows 11 boot: Checked Event Viewer to find this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000012ff66, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80112f1a15f. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Windows 11 crashes before booting

Windows 11 crashes before booting: I was shutting down my PC normally as I was going to go out. I held the connected plug and waited for the PC to shut down. When it seemed to have shut down, I immediately unplugged, but the PC speaker beeped at that moment, which doesn't normally happen, so I got worried I...
  5. How to set Windows 11 to require Secure Boot before booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set Windows 11 to require Secure Boot before booting: Is there a way to set Windows 11 to require Secure Boot before booting?I need to be able to swap between an older non-Windows operating system which does not support secure booting and Windows 11. I would like to force the Windows user me to turn secure boot on in UEFI in...
  6. How to set Windows 11 to require Secure Boot before booting

How to set Windows 11 to require Secure Boot before booting: Is there a way to set Windows 11 to require Secure Boot before booting?I need to be able to swap between an older non-Windows operating system which does not support secure booting and Windows 11. I would like to force the Windows user me to turn secure boot on in UEFI in...
  7. Windows 11 crashes on boot / running steam

Windows 11 crashes on boot / running steam: Hi,I have a lot of crashes on my system, sometimes just after boot or running games etc.I tried : reinstalling/updating windows, updating motherboard BIOS to latest, memtest86 scan with no errors.Can you help me analyze the dumps ?Here are the dumps and system info...
  8. My Windows keep crashing before booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows keep crashing before booting up: I recently tried to turn off BitLocker on my drives and in the process 42.8% my laptop froze and I couldn't move anything even the curser, so I forced restart my laptop by holding down power button. But before it even reaches the desktop, I was presented with a screen that...
  9. PC stutter sound before crashing and automatically repairing before not able to boot anymore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stutter sound before crashing and automatically repairing before not able to boot anymore.: So I was multitasking on my PC when I hear the famous stuttering sound before a crash, only no Blue screen of Death, as a matter of fact this PC has never done this the 2 years I've had it. Once it automatically turns back on it shows a screen that says "Repairing Disk...
  10. Windows popup before boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows popup before boot: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....