Windows 10: Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.

Discus and support Windows 11 clean computer reset issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lately, my computer started restarting unpredictably. So, I figured a fresh restart was warranted. I tried to do a factory reset, then when it tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IcarusFell05, Oct 13, 2024 at 7:47 PM.

1. Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.

Lately, my computer started restarting unpredictably. So, I figured a fresh restart was warranted. I tried to do a factory reset, then when it tried to reinstall windows 11, it went through a restart cycle and would flash that it was at 64% loaded. It did this repeatedly. I went into my BIOS, played with settings, and I wiped all my files through deleting the partitions. Now when I try to do a clean install, it loads with the install prompts, goes through the loading, restarts, goes through it all again... I don't know what to do. I tried using the USB to have a fresh install, and wouldn't wor

:)

IcarusFell05, Oct 13, 2024 at 7:47 PM
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

3. Miguel_9 Win User
    Window 11 Clean Install

Hello everyone,

I purchased a prebuilt gaming PC this November from iBuyPower (same components as shown here: Custom PC Builder | High Performance Custom PC Builds: iBUYPOWER® ). Yesterday, I was trying to reset the PC using the recovery settings. When the computer boots up I see the option to troubleshoot or turn off the PC. However, clicking troubleshoot only shows "advanced options" and doesn't let me reset. The computer shows a message that windows could not reset once the computer starts again.

Windows 11 clean computer reset issue. 2a91bd67-dffb-4ad4-8f34-44c3e03acc62?upload=true.png

With this happening, I took a look into doing a clean installation of windows 11. I followed the instructions listed by Kapil Arya here:

Redirecting on step 3, I was not asked to activate windows. I accepted the license terms (5) and chose custom installation (6). Once on step 7, I was not able to see the drive. I saw an article by Andre Da Costa to press "Shift + F10" and then follow the diskpart list volume to check for the drive, but the storage drive is not found while installing windows. I used Intel driver and support assistant to put all my drivers up to date but I continue to not find the storage drive during clean install and not being able to reset from the recovery settings.

iBuyPower says that the reset can happen by doing the recovery settings steps, but I cannot reset.

Any help or guidance is really appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

4. newfellow Win User

Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

Thema:

Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.

1. Windows 11 clean computer reset issue. - Similar Threads - clean computer reset

2. Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.: Lately, my computer started restarting unpredictably. So, I figured a fresh restart was warranted. I tried to do a factory reset, then when it tried to reinstall windows 11, it went through a restart cycle and would flash that it was at 64% loaded. It did this repeatedly. I...
  3. Windows 11 clean instal issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean instal issues: Hello everyone and thank you to anyone who tries to assist with my issue, it is starting to drive me crazy...I was having some small instability issues while running windows 11 games randomly closing and the odd blue screen whilst booting I cannot remember the exact bsod...
  4. Windows 11 clean instal issues

Windows 11 clean instal issues: Hello everyone and thank you to anyone who tries to assist with my issue, it is starting to drive me crazy...I was having some small instability issues while running windows 11 games randomly closing and the odd blue screen whilst booting I cannot remember the exact bsod...
  5. Issues after Clean installing windows 11

Issues after Clean installing windows 11: Hey there!I'm having some trouble with my new HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2075 laptop Intel i7 11th gen, Nvidia RTX, NVMe2. I bought it last year, and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Soon enough, I updated it to Windows 11 without any problems. However, at the end of last...
  6. Issues after Clean installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after Clean installing windows 11: Hey there!I'm having some trouble with my new HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2075 laptop Intel i7 11th gen, Nvidia RTX, NVMe2. I bought it last year, and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Soon enough, I updated it to Windows 11 without any problems. However, at the end of last...
  7. Windows 11 Clean Install issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clean Install issue?: Hi!So my question is about a possible lag/freeze during a reset/clean install of Windows 11. However, I do feel the need to start from the top and explain what is going on and WHY I am doing a clean install as well.I have only had my PC for a little under 2 years. The PC has...
  8. Windows 11 Clean Install issue?

Windows 11 Clean Install issue?: Hi!So my question is about a possible lag/freeze during a reset/clean install of Windows 11. However, I do feel the need to start from the top and explain what is going on and WHY I am doing a clean install as well.I have only had my PC for a little under 2 years. The PC has...
  9. Computer reset issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer reset issue: Hi, After I have done a reset of my computer using the reset function of Windows 10, I think it does not work. I have chosen to clear my apps, settings and files during the reset, but after the reset they are not cleared. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. To reset computer or to do a clean install is the quesiton

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To reset computer or to do a clean install is the quesiton: OK. I have already been chastised for posting twice, though I did not even know I did it. Sorry, this is my level of un-expertise. I have been told now to: reset my computer - which I already did and lost everything and am now being told to do this again. Really? BUT I...