Windows 10: Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken

Discus and support Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 Canary 25982 broke the audio driver for my Bluetooth headphones. Terrible choppy audio quality. In the Bluetooth menu, it states "Connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. Sani Amin Rattani, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken

Windows 11 Canary 25982 broke the audio driver for my Bluetooth headphones. Terrible choppy audio quality. In the Bluetooth menu, it states "Connected mic", instead of "Connected mic, audio" before the update

:)

Mr. Sani Amin Rattani, Oct 26, 2023

2. Do anyone find any issue with Brightness in latest windows 11 canary build?

In latest windows 11 canary build , the brightness is broken . It remains high all time

Soumyajit Kar, Oct 26, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 26, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken

Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Oct 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken

1. Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken - Similar Threads - Canary 25982 Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth is broken. Windows 11, laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is broken. Windows 11, laptop: As of yesterday Bluetooth won't connect to anything. I tried to remove my Xbox wireless controller first and then it wouldn't remove. It also wouldn't connect to it in the first place. So I tried removing it in device manager in the Bluetooth section and it would still be...
  3. Bluetooth is broken. Windows 11, laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is broken. Windows 11, laptop: As of yesterday Bluetooth won't connect to anything. I tried to remove my Xbox wireless controller first and then it wouldn't remove. It also wouldn't connect to it in the first place. So I tried removing it in device manager in the Bluetooth section and it would still be...
  4. Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken

Windows 11 Canary 25982 Bluetooth audio broken: Windows 11 Canary 25982 broke the audio driver for my Bluetooth headphones. Terrible choppy audio quality. In the Bluetooth menu, it states "Connected mic", instead of "Connected mic, audio" before the update...
  5. Bluetooth on Windows broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on Windows broken: I am using an HP laptop, with the latest updates. Most of the time I don't get anything when searching for new Bluetooth devices. Sometimes an unknown device is displayed and when I try to connect I get a timeout message. Is there a way for the Bluetooth device to work...
  6. Bluetooth on Windows broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth on Windows broken: I am using an HP laptop, with the latest updates. Most of the time I don't get anything when searching for new Bluetooth devices. Sometimes an unknown device is displayed and when I try to connect I get a timeout message. Is there a way for the Bluetooth device to work...
  7. Bluetooth on Windows broken

8. Broken Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken Audio: It only happens in one game Team Fortress 2, my audio gets really choppy about every 5 or so minutes. It fixes when I head into the settings and switch my audio type from headphones to 2 speakers and back to headphones. It doesn't matter what kind of headphones I use. TF2 is...
  9. Broken audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken audio: I turned on spatial sound and turned it back off as no sound was coming through. Now when its off there is no sound coming through my headphones at all. Ive tried restarting unplugging and replugging back in....
  10. Broken audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken audio: When I updated my computer to the latest windows 10 version (1903) it broke my audio. I cant connect my headphones to my pc and the only sound I get is the sound from my second monitor which is a TV. I have tried updating all my drivers, uninstalling them, disabling them,...