Windows 10: Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root?

Discus and support Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I use the sqrt on the Windows 11 calculator? I can't find one at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Krazy Korny, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:32 PM.

1. Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root?

How do I use the sqrt on the Windows 11 calculator? I can't find one at all.

:)

Krazy Korny, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Missing application (Calculator).

Hi Lourdes,

Based on the details provided, there are a lot of possible factors for an application to be missing. To isolate
    the issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• When looking for calculator using Cortana, what are the search results?

• Have you tried resetting your Windows Store components and check if it can recover the missing application(s)?

• Have you tried running SFC and DISM.exe?

• Aside from installing it again, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

3. Try3 Win User
    Where is old Windows scientific calculator?

Bree & OldGrantonian,

The Win10 Calculator can find the nth root of a number. If Windows 10 was not an experimental, undocumented OS this information would have been put in its Help system.

To find, for example, the cube root of 8 in the Scientific mode of the Windows 10 Calculator:-

• Press 8
    • Press the Up arrow [between 1/x and Pi] and you'll see the alternative key labels appear

Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root? 2498d1515929906t-where-old-windows-scientific-calculator-calculator-alternative-keys-up-arrow-v2.png

• Press the y{root}x key
    • Press 3
    • Press =
    [The answer turns out to be 2]

Denis

4. Craige Win User

Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root?

Calculator Missing... ?

I swear I checked it in app list and it wasn't there yesterday! Lol, its here and retrieved successfully !

On the side note: I the future upgrade/fresh install of win 10? can I expect calculator to be missing and have to download it separately from the store ?

If yes, how to make sure it is the default calc I am downloading (never used store except once before)

Thema:

Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root?

1. Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root? - Similar Threads - Calculator Missing Square

2. Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Calculator Missing Square Root?: How do I use the sqrt on the Windows 11 calculator? I can't find one at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-calculator-missing-square-root/620158be-5351-47d5-8279-fb39d70382c6
  3. Missing Currency in calculator

Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  4. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584First off. The above answer does not solve issue.Link is to an answer by an advisor linking to a thread where way at the bottom another user says...
  5. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584First off. The above answer does not solve issue.Link is to an answer by an advisor linking to a thread where way at the bottom another user says...
  6. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

7. Missing Currency in calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert USD to Eastern Caribbean Dollars XCD. I don't see it listed. XCD is used in Grenada, Anguilla, St. Vincent & Grenadines, St. Kitts and a few other islands in the Caribbean. Can this currency be added...
  8. Calculator Missing... ?

Calculator Missing... ?: Am on Win 10 Pro and suddenly now the inbuilt calculator program seems missing. Please inform how to restore the program that comes by default. Thx 143292
  9. Where is cube root in windows calculator

Where is cube root in windows calculator: where in the world is cube root in windows ca;culator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584
  10. Calculator is missing

Calculator is missing: Upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 last week. The old calculator was removed, but I can't find the new calculator or any calculator. FYI: I currently use Classic Shell - because I hate the tile interface. The calculator is not in any program group. 14078