Windows 10: Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown

Discus and support Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reinstaled W11 some days ago due to BSOD, the day before it works fine with only instaled AMD StoreMI, yesterday i get a MEMORYMANAGMENT BSOD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaulGracia1, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown

I reinstaled W11 some days ago due to BSOD, the day before it works fine with only instaled AMD StoreMI, yesterday i get a MEMORYMANAGMENT BSOD and today i get a IRQLNOTLESSOREQUAL and SYSTEMTRHEADEXCEPTIONNOTHANDLED, now i have more things instaled, Brave, Discord, Steam, Spotify, Winrar, Epic Games Launcher, Wallpaper engine, Cyberpunk 2077, Horizon zero dawn, Risk of rain 2, Issac, VRChat.I tried using Verifier and it don't find any driver issue, i disable the fast boot because there was some error with that in the event viewer, also, in the task manager the disk drives appears as SCSI when

:)

RaulGracia1, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown

1. Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown - Similar Threads - BSOD long shutdown

2. Windows 11 shutdown takes a long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shutdown takes a long time: On my desktop PC running Windows 11 Pro, if I right click on the Windows Icon and select "shut down" it takes between 30-45 seconds before the display goes blank and the message Shutting Down is displayed. About 90 seconds later the screen shuts down but the CPU and fans...
  3. Windows 11 shutdown takes a long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 shutdown takes a long time: On my desktop PC running Windows 11 Pro, if I right click on the Windows Icon and select "shut down" it takes between 30-45 seconds before the display goes blank and the message Shutting Down is displayed. About 90 seconds later the screen shuts down but the CPU and fans...
  4. Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown: I bought a new Asus Tuf 15 gaming laptop FX517ZR-F15.173070 then upgraded the RAM and both SDD. Now I get BSODs at least once a day. They occur after the laptop has been completely powered-off for a while. It gets to the ASUS logo then BSOD's or will BSOD as soon as soon as...
  5. Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown

Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown: I bought a new Asus Tuf 15 gaming laptop FX517ZR-F15.173070 then upgraded the RAM and both SDD. Now I get BSODs at least once a day. They occur after the laptop has been completely powered-off for a while. It gets to the ASUS logo then BSOD's or will BSOD as soon as soon as...
  6. Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown: I reinstaled W11 some days ago due to BSOD, the day before it works fine with only instaled AMD StoreMI, yesterday i get a MEMORYMANAGMENT BSOD and today i get a IRQLNOTLESSOREQUAL and SYSTEMTRHEADEXCEPTIONNOTHANDLED, now i have more things instaled, Brave, Discord, Steam,...
  7. Very long reboot or shutdown win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very long reboot or shutdown win 11: I have a strange behavior with my windows 11 pro that it tacked up to 2 min 25 sec to reboot or shutdown the computer!It’s a fresh install without any programs install just drivers and f-security and all the updates of windows 11 pro!Is there a way to see what’s taken so long...
  8. Very long reboot or shutdown win 11

Very long reboot or shutdown win 11: I have a strange behavior with my windows 11 pro that it tacked up to 2 min 25 sec to reboot or shutdown the computer!It’s a fresh install without any programs install just drivers and f-security and all the updates of windows 11 pro!Is there a way to see what’s taken so long...
  9. BSOD on boot after (and only after) full shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on boot after (and only after) full shutdown: Summary: Computer works perfectly until I shut it down. Restarts are okay, so is using sleep or hibernate. After a full shutdown it will only go to the Windows logo at the farthest. So I recently built a new computer and things seemed fine. It runs perfectly, I can game and...
  10. Shutdown Button Delay & Long Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown Button Delay & Long Shutdowns: Hello, I've been researching this issue I'm experiencing but I haven't come across anything that has helped. Issue: Click on the start menu > Power > Shutdown. Computer does not immediately shut down. I can continue to do tasks for about 30seconds. The computer...