Windows 10: Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop

Discus and support Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! For the last couple of weeks i've been having different blue screen errors and i do not know what to do.First it started on windows 10, tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mateo Zanetti Mendez, May 5, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop

Hello! For the last couple of weeks i've been having different blue screen errors and i do not know what to do.First it started on windows 10, tried updating drivers and running some commands an didnt work.Then i updated to windows 11, for 2 days the bluee screens stopped but then happened again.Also tried some solutions and didnt work, i do not want to do anymore.The funny thing is that when i think one is fixed then other happens. Then the other, and so on.This are the main errors:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED0xEF0xFFFFB789132DF140, 0x0, 0xFFFFB789132DF140, 0x0SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION0x3B0xC00000

:)

Mateo Zanetti Mendez, May 5, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 5, 2024
  3. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when the touchpad is not functioning the way it is supposed to even after updating the drivers.

I suggest you to try uninstalling the drivers completely and then re-installing them. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the drivers completely.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to System Devices and expand it.
    4. Right click on the Synaptics SMBus Driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    5. Check the box Delete the drivers software from this device.
    6. Select Restart later if asked to restart the PC.
    7. Now click on View and select click on
      Show hidden devices.
    8. Go to Mice and other pointing devices and expand it.
    9. Now uninstall all the greyed out devices.
    10. Restart the PC.

Once the restart is complete install the drivers downloaded from the

manufacturer website

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 5, 2024
  4. N-Gen Win User

Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, May 5, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop

1. Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop - Similar Threads - Bluee Screens Different

2. Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluee Screens - Different errors - MSI ge75 raider laptop: Hello! For the last couple of weeks i've been having different blue screen errors and i do not know what to do.First it started on windows 10, tried updating drivers and running some commands an didnt work.Then i updated to windows 11, for 2 days the bluee screens stopped but...
  3. MSI screen on laptop is black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI screen on laptop is black: I opened my MSI laptop this morning. It said it had to restart because of a problem but the screen was also flickering violently, so I force turned it off. Now, whenever I turn it on, the fans are going, but the screen stays black. What do I do?...
  4. msi windows 11 laptop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msi windows 11 laptop issue: My Windows 11 laptop is shutting down 1 minute after I login to my user. It is an MSI Gaming Laptop model. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-windows-11-laptop-issue/7285fad9-83ad-4a81-97eb-3179e67e409b
  5. MSI GE66 Raider stuck in boot loop with main screen shutting off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI GE66 Raider stuck in boot loop with main screen shutting off: My laptop is stuck in a boot loop since yesterday. Issues started a couple weeks ago where my laptop screen suddenly shut off and wasn't working anymore I then had to use an external monitor. The temporary fix for it was to shut off the computer and disconnect all devices and...
  6. MSI GE66 Raider stuck in boot loop with main screen shutting off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI GE66 Raider stuck in boot loop with main screen shutting off: My laptop is stuck in a boot loop since yesterday. Issues started a couple weeks ago where my laptop screen suddenly shut off and wasn't working anymore I then had to use an external monitor. The temporary fix for it was to shut off the computer and disconnect all devices and...
  7. WDF_VIOLATION with blue screen on MSI GE75 Raider Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDF_VIOLATION with blue screen on MSI GE75 Raider Windows 10: This keeps happening and I don't understand why. It's usually when I am playing games. None of my drivers need updated. Please help!!! WDF_VIOLATION with blue screen error on MSI GE75 Raider Windows 10...
  8. Bluee screen of death by driver ndu.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluee screen of death by driver ndu.sys: Hi I have the blue screen of death saying KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed: Ndu.sys Dell Latitude 7400 with all drivers and system up to date with windows 10 PRO. Dump file here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n9ougiimx1akqn1/AACw6s2VANPqpC2LPiQO6rkYa?dl=0...
  9. New MSI GT76 Titan and GE65 Raider laptops announced at Computex 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New MSI GT76 Titan and GE65 Raider laptops announced at Computex 2019: The all-new GT76 Titan and GE65 Raider sweep across the gaming battlefield Taipei, Taiwan, (May 28th, 2019) MSI, the world leader in gaming hardware, has announced the newest cutting-edge innovations for extreme gamers at Computex. With the introduction of the brand new GT76...
  10. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working: Hello, I have a fairly new MSI GE63 Raider 8RE laptop using Windows 10, and I hate to say that there has been one problem after another with this computer. The latest issue is the touch pad/track pad which has suddenly stopped working completely after I tried to update...