Windows 10: Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows

Discus and support Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'm currently IT Support in a company.Lately, many computer have this problem. After they log in to windows, black/blank screen appear with only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad Saddam Bin Salim, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:12 PM.

1. Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows

Hi,I'm currently IT Support in a company.Lately, many computer have this problem. After they log in to windows, black/blank screen appear with only mouse cursor. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

Muhammad Saddam Bin Salim, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:12 PM

2. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

3. copiman Win User
    Blank screen with mouse cursor after login

I have an HP Pavilion 17-1053us laptop. The issue is as follows:

Upon turning on it will get to the login screen. You see a full screen with login in box. Put in password and the boot starts. Then when you would expect the desktop to appear, I get a black screen with a mouse cursor. I get the same if I try safe mode. I can get to troubleshoot after interrupting boot a few times. I can also get to CTR ALT DELETE stuff. I did a restore point back to before this started and still have the issue. Tried a few things found googling but no go, so I came here to get suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve.

4. Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows

Windows 11 black screen with cursor problem

If I tried to login in windows 11 if my company laptop with organisation IP and dns,it's showing Black screen with cursor but if tried to login with internet connection it's working fine but if I tried to login without any network it's completely showing Black screen with cursor.

I tried safe scan, updated drivers,safemode login, video driver updates and even tried to remove drivers but nin of the any suggestions working please help me with this.

Karthik Sharanappa Yaligar, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:18 PM
Thema:

Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows

1. Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows - Similar Threads - Blank Black screen

2. Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Blank/Black screen only mouse cursor after login to windows: Hi,I'm currently IT Support in a company.Lately, many computer have this problem. After they log in to windows, black/blank screen appear with only mouse cursor. Please help me. Thank you....
  3. Windows 11 - Black screen after login mouse cursor only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Black screen after login mouse cursor only: Many of our computers are getting a black screen after log in randomly. I am unable to start explorer.exe from task manager, it immediately will crash. This appears to have started a couple months ago. In each case event log will show an event ID 270 StateRepository for every...
  4. Windows 11 - Black screen after login mouse cursor only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Black screen after login mouse cursor only: Many of our computers are getting a black screen after log in randomly. I am unable to start explorer.exe from task manager, it immediately will crash. This appears to have started a couple months ago. In each case event log will show an event ID 270 StateRepository for every...
  5. Black screen with cursor after login - windows 11

Black screen with cursor after login - windows 11: HiRecently I have started up my laptop and when I enter my pin the screen turns black and when I move my mouse the cursor appears. I have been looking on the internet for hours and tried everything but it all won’t work. Restore point won’t restore and giving the error code...
  6. Windows 11 black screen after login, only a movable cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black screen after login, only a movable cursor: This issue started 2 days ago. The first lauch of the day, the login page loaded fine. After I login it says welcome and start loading. After this loading, it feels like black screen appear when entering the desktop. I got a black screen with a movable cursor. I tried...
  7. Windows 11 black screen after login, only a movable cursor

Windows 11 black screen after login, only a movable cursor: This issue started 2 days ago. The first lauch of the day, the login page loaded fine. After I login it says welcome and start loading. After this loading, it feels like black screen appear when entering the desktop. I got a black screen with a movable cursor. I tried...
  8. Windows 11- Black screen with only mouse cursor visible before login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Black screen with only mouse cursor visible before login screen: I have Dell Vostro 5481 laptop Core i7, 16 GB RAM. I had Windows 10 Pro, upgraded to Windows 11 and started facing this issue. When I power on the laptop after Dell logo I can hear windows boot sound but screen is black with only mouse pointer visible, I can move the mouse...
  9. Windows 11- Black screen with only mouse cursor visible before login screen

Windows 11- Black screen with only mouse cursor visible before login screen: I have Dell Vostro 5481 laptop Core i7, 16 GB RAM. I had Windows 10 Pro, upgraded to Windows 11 and started facing this issue. When I power on the laptop after Dell logo I can hear windows boot sound but screen is black with only mouse pointer visible, I can move the mouse...
  10. Blank screen with mouse cursor after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen with mouse cursor after login: It's all good, @copiman. I could say the same thing myself: I keep learning (and doing) more myself, thanks to all the fascinating stuff going on and being discussed here. Keep it up! Thanks, --Ed--