Windows 10: Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD?

Discus and support Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing games I am getting random black screen crashes where the computer becomes unresponsive, but the sound continues to work. The screen stays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jk_Satterfield, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD?

When playing games I am getting random black screen crashes where the computer becomes unresponsive, but the sound continues to work. The screen stays black until I manually restart the computer. I've only managed to get a single dump file from waiting for the PC to restart itself which never showed a BSOD.BlueScreenView mentions ntoskrnl.exe with bug check code 0x00000133Dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IxIeHbNwH6NEUvLhGV_caJYj1S_j34cw/view?usp=drive_linkAny help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Justin

:)

Jk_Satterfield, Nov 19, 2023

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Nov 19, 2023
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Nov 19, 2023
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD?

Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

I dont think that Minidump is going to be of help as all the dates are too far in the past to be useful. Go to Event Viewer/ Windows Logs / then check Application for errors and and Windows for error that happen just before the time of BSOD, post screen shots of the errors listed! Thank you and welcome to TPU!*I Love TPU :lovetpu:

EDIT: Curious to what GPU's you tested in said PC that are working right now with no issues?

DRDNA, Nov 19, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD?

1. Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD? - Similar Threads - Black Screen Crash

2. BSODs and black screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs and black screen crashes: Hello,Experiencing some weirdness. Crashing during strenuous games, usually not a BSOD but a black screen into restart-- nothing in event viewer except than unexpected shutoff. Ran memcheck and no errors. .dmp files are reading Can't upload files 081424-12703-01.dmp...
  3. BSODs and black screen crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs and black screen crashes: Hello,Experiencing some weirdness. Crashing during strenuous games, usually not a BSOD but a black screen into restart-- nothing in event viewer except than unexpected shutoff. Ran memcheck and no errors. .dmp files are reading Can't upload files 081424-12703-01.dmp...
  4. BSODs and black screen crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD/Black Screen crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD/Black Screen crashing: Hello!I've been stuck with weird BSODs and Black screens for around 3 months now whenever the computer is under heavy load while for example playing games. I can usually play a game for around 5-30 minutes before a crash occurs and then the computer will restart back to the...
  6. BSOD/Black Screen crashing

BSOD/Black Screen crashing: Hello!I've been stuck with weird BSODs and Black screens for around 3 months now whenever the computer is under heavy load while for example playing games. I can usually play a game for around 5-30 minutes before a crash occurs and then the computer will restart back to the...
  7. BSOD/Black Screen crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD?

Windows 11 Black Screen Crash BSOD?: When playing games I am getting random black screen crashes where the computer becomes unresponsive, but the sound continues to work. The screen stays black until I manually restart the computer. I've only managed to get a single dump file from waiting for the PC to restart...
  9. Windows 11 crashes - Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes - Black Screen: My new pc crashes when my son is playing fortnite. Windows 11. All hardware is new and I have repaired the installation. I believe that some issues with Razer software cause the problem. Please try to fix those problems! Is there anything I can do?...
  10. Windows 11 crashes - Black Screen

Windows 11 crashes - Black Screen: My new pc crashes when my son is playing fortnite. Windows 11. All hardware is new and I have repaired the installation. I believe that some issues with Razer software cause the problem. Please try to fix those problems! Is there anything I can do?...