Windows 10: Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...

Discus and support Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to understand the backend process for Windows 11 to open communication between a design program CorelDraw and Onyx RIP so ONYX RIP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael.Mercier, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...

I'm trying to understand the backend process for Windows 11 to open communication between a design program CorelDraw and Onyx RIP so ONYX RIP understands when the art has CutContour within the design. The design program CorelDraw is currently set up with a custom spot color for CutContour. All videos I have been able to find with the backend process are for windows 8 and not windows 11. For the record I've reached out to CorelDraw with no response. Hoping the community might be able to help me understand this process. Thanks in advance.

:)

Michael.Mercier, Apr 4, 2022

2. Cannot launch CorelDraw X7 in Windows 10.

Hi Santa,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Glad to know that you are able to resolve the issue by reinstalling the software on the computer.

Regarding the issue with selecting the compatibility mode. As you are using a CD drive to install the CorelDraw X7 software. We to first open the CD drive content by following steps and then follow the steps provided in the previous post to install the software
    in compatibility mode.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then right click on DVD/CD drive with CorelDraw X7 software.

3. Click on Open option.

4. Then right click on Setup program file from the list and follow the steps provided in the previous post to install the program in compatibility mode.

Note: As the issue seems to be resolved, so I suggest you to perform the steps if you face the issue again in future.

Please get back to us with an update on using CorelDraw X7 program in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have Coreldraw 8, love it, and it won't operate in my Windows 10. Help!

Hi Rev,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Do you get any error message?

Suggest you to uninstall and reinstall CorelDraw 8 and check if that works.

If issue persist, install in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the CorelDraw 8 in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install
    CorelDraw 8 in compatibility mode:

1. Download the CorelDraw 8from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the CorelDraw 8install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 4, 2022
  4. Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...

Cannot launch CorelDraw X7 in Windows 10.

Hi Santa,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the application.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you check the compatibility of the program for installing in Windows 10?
    • Is the issue specific while using CorelDraw X7 program?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the CorelDraw X7 application in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the program setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on using CorelDraw X7 program in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...

1. Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw... - Similar Threads - backend process design

2. How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?: I am running a program called Bend-Tech on my Windows 11 laptop. I am running into a couple of errors that are associated with the program, and I have contacted the software designer's support team for help.Within the program, there is an option to request product support in...
  3. How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?: I am running a program called Bend-Tech on my Windows 11 laptop. I am running into a couple of errors that are associated with the program, and I have contacted the software designer's support team for help.Within the program, there is an option to request product support in...
  4. Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...: I'm trying to understand the backend process for Windows 11 to open communication between a design program CorelDraw and Onyx RIP so ONYX RIP understands when the art has CutContour within the design. The design program CorelDraw is currently set up with a custom spot color...
  5. design program not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    design program not running: hi im having a problem with a software program called vizterra, its kind of like auto cad. its to design back yard decks etc. it wont let me open. when trying to run is sayig multiple .DLL files are missing. any chance anyone would know how to fix this problem or do i have to...
  6. design program not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    design program not running: hi im having a problem with a software program called vizterra, its kind of like auto cad. its to design back yard decks etc. it wont let me open. when trying to run is sayig multiple .DLL files are missing. any chance anyone would know how to fix this problem or do i have to...
  7. design program not running

8. Backend process to log off User/Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backend process to log off User/Windows: Hi,Does anyone know what is the backend process name that logs off windows user or windows? like winlogon.exe is process that work in backend when windows starts. wat process is invoked when User logs off / log out windows session?...
  9. Programs not communicating with internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not communicating with internet: Hello, ive just purchased my first mobile wifi to my home and its speed is reaching good heights and its working perfectly for all my devices but my pc, im using an eternhet cable and im also writing this rn on my pc beacuse its actually working on most websites but my games...
  10. No CorelDraw

No CorelDraw: After 30 some years I find myself unable to install and use CorelDraw and Corel PaintShop Pro. Thank you Microsoft for your 1803 update. Your system has not been modified, etc., etc. 113511