Windows 10: Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag

Discus and support Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i want ask, how to turn off automatic lowering RAM on windows? Because my windows keep automatic lowering RAM on my game tab and making the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lojen Kohina, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag

Hi i want ask, how to turn off automatic lowering RAM on windows? Because my windows keep automatic lowering RAM on my game tab and making the game lagging. I open 5tab game which is support multiple login, but if i open tab more than 6tab, the game RAM usage decrease automatically and making all game tab lagging. The normal RAM usage on 1tab of my game is 1.4gb ram, and windows lowering it to almost 100mb usage RAM. How to change RAM usage on apps then?

:)

Lojen Kohina, Jun 22, 2023

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 22, 2023
  3. Shinqz Win User
    Windows Lag & Game Lag after opening games.

Hey so I've been having this problem for a while and I've tried lots of things to try and fix it which none of them have worked.

• Clean installed windows twice
    • Reinstalled through a flash drive
    • Tried different Ram and Graphics cards
    I don't believe it is a hardware problem but when I open games, and I return to the windows desktop while the program is still running. Windows Icons are very delayed when I hover over them and slow to respond. But as soon as I close the program the issue
    goes away and the icons are back and smooth again.

Specs:

• Rtx 2060 Super
    • 32gb Ram
    • Amd threadripper 1920x
    • corsair 850 watt psu
    • 64bit Windows Pro
    Anything helps this problem is so unbearable because not only does windows lag but the game lags as well no matter what i'm playing. When I first purchased this computer I was not getting any lag at all this problem came out of no where.

Shinqz, Jun 22, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag

Game controller lags while playing games in Windows 10

Hello,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

To be able to assist you better, let us know the make and model of the game controller you are using. Also what is the make and model of the PC you are using?

Now, Windows will automatically download and install the drivers for the controller. If Windows is not set to automatically download device software, check for updates manually in the Device Manager:

• Point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then select
      Search.
    • Enter Device Manager in the search box, and then select
      Device Manager
      Note Windows may ask you for an administrator password or to confirm your choice.
    • Locate and expand Controller.
    • Right-click the specific device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Software.

If it still does not help, follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

If the issue is related to input lags from the controller device, then there might be a chance that the game itself may be isn't responsive. To verify so, I suggest you to check if the same issue happens while playing other games in Windows with the same
    game controller.

Method 2

Hardware and Device Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter. This is a diagnostic which helps to identify any potential driver related issues present in your PC.

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Hardware and Device
    option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to game controller functionality, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag

1. Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag - Similar Threads - Automatic Lowering RAM

2. DOS games and screen is automatically set to a lower resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    DOS games and screen is automatically set to a lower resolution: When I play DOS games through a DOSbox the screen is automatically set to say 640x480 when I set to full screen I am fine with. I then get a popup "The screen is not set to the recommended resolution.Configure PC to resolution 1920x1080. Current resolution: 640x480...
  3. Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Automatic Lowering RAM on My Game and Making The Game Lag: Hi i want ask, how to turn off automatic lowering RAM on windows? Because my windows keep automatic lowering RAM on my game tab and making the game lagging. I open 5tab game which is support multiple login, but if i open tab more than 6tab, the game RAM usage decrease...
  4. ram usage automatically drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram usage automatically drop in games: I have wired issue in ram usage it automatically drop like 8.6 gb to 7.2 shown in photo its normal or not not affect gaming performance but why it drop it drop both win 10 and win 11 my cpu also not drawn much power around 40% usage and 38 watt but i watch many video which...
  5. ram usage automatically drop in games

ram usage automatically drop in games: I have wired issue in ram usage it automatically drop like 8.6 gb to 7.2 shown in photo its normal or not not affect gaming performance but why it drop it drop both win 10 and win 11 my cpu also not drawn much power around 40% usage and 38 watt but i watch many video which...
  6. Windows 11 making google chrome lag while in-game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 making google chrome lag while in-game.: I have two screens and I like to play games on my first monitor and watch YouTube, Twitch or Netflix on my second monitor. With windows 10 I never had issues with this and everything worked perfectly.. But nowI recently got windows 11 and with windows 11 as soon as I tab-in...
  7. Windows 11 making google chrome lag while in-game.

Windows 11 making google chrome lag while in-game.: I have two screens and I like to play games on my first monitor and watch YouTube, Twitch or Netflix on my second monitor. With windows 10 I never had issues with this and everything worked perfectly.. But nowI recently got windows 11 and with windows 11 as soon as I tab-in...
  8. 2D Games Lag On Windows 11

2D Games Lag On Windows 11: After Upgrading To Windows 11 2D Games Like Undertale Lag. 3D Games Run The Same Way Like On Windows 10. Is There Any Way I Can Easily Fix It? I'm Not An Big IT Person, Sorry....
  9. My games are lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My games are lagging: So I been Trying to play left4dead2 and my frames were around 40 to 60 but now its 30 at best. My specs are i5 2nd gen and intel hd 3000 and I have it at max performance and these specs are way better than recommended specs submitted by /u/memeskid123 [link] [comments]...
  10. game automatically lowers my volume (kinda like focuses on the game volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game automatically lowers my volume (kinda like focuses on the game volume: how do I turn it off? im trying to listen to muaic through YouTube and can barely hear it, I'm using the g433 through usb submitted by /u/gnomer_the_gnome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knwg2v/game_automatically_lowers_my_volume_kinda_like/