Windows 10: Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep

Discus and support Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop an Asus ROG Flow X16 has recently started crashing occasionally after putting it to sleep. I have a dump file on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JJNCreator, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep

My laptop an Asus ROG Flow X16 has recently started crashing occasionally after putting it to sleep. I have a dump file on OneDrive:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap-LYDiiQ-bDnzxhL86wmR28qcU9?e=bEdr1yI did some quick debugging and found that maybe it has something to do with my Xbox controller? Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

JJNCreator, Dec 22, 2022

2. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I downloaded this (version VI) and the problem exists. I uninstall it and the problem seems to go away. Any ideas if this is setting or is GameFirst known to have issues with Windows 11 or ?

Thanks

JeffKrieble, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Chadi Win User
    ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep [​IMG]

Chadi, Dec 22, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep

1. Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep - Similar Threads - Asus ROG laptop

2. Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup: Hi. My Asus ROG Strix has recently been crashing when I wake it from sleep. I've also noticed on other occasions that it is slow to wake from sleep. Not sure what's going on, but I have several minidumps from the crashes. The only thing that to my knowledge that has updated...
  3. Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep

Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep: My laptop an Asus ROG Flow X16 has recently started crashing occasionally after putting it to sleep. I have a dump file on OneDrive:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap-LYDiiQ-bDnzxhL86wmR28qcU9?e=bEdr1yI did some quick debugging and found that maybe it has something to do with my Xbox...
  4. Closing the laptop cover and occasionally not putting it to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing the laptop cover and occasionally not putting it to sleep: Hello,Description of the problem - occasionally, after closing the laptop cover, the computer does not go to sleep. Question - how is it possible to log the opening and closing of the laptop cover and checking whether or not it has been put to sleep? Or where is it possible...
  5. Closing the laptop cover and occasionally not putting it to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closing the laptop cover and occasionally not putting it to sleep: Hello,Description of the problem - occasionally, after closing the laptop cover, the computer does not go to sleep. Question - how is it possible to log the opening and closing of the laptop cover and checking whether or not it has been put to sleep? Or where is it possible...
  6. Closing the laptop cover and occasionally not putting it to sleep

7. Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep: Laptop Model - ASUS VivoBook S13 - Intel i5 11th GenLaptop came with Windows 10; This device meets the Windows 11 requirement.Upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 using windows update, and my System was crashing whenever I used to put it to sleep and come back after few...
  8. Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep

Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep: Laptop Model - ASUS VivoBook S13 - Intel i5 11th GenLaptop came with Windows 10; This device meets the Windows 11 requirement.Upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 using windows update, and my System was crashing whenever I used to put it to sleep and come back after few...
  9. Computer crashing after being put in sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing after being put in sleep mode: I put my computer in sleep mode quite often and have never had a problem. But for the past couple of days, my computer crashes blue screen with a windows stop code when I put it to sleep. It doesn't happen the first time I put it to sleep -- only the second time?!? I've...
  10. Computer restarts after being put to sleep.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer restarts after being put to sleep.: Hi all, I'm having a bit of an issue with my laptop running Windows 10. Whenever I put the computer to sleep (either via the start menu, low battery or by pressing the 'power' button which I've set to put the computer to sleep), often when I go to wake the computer it will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 hangs asus rog