Windows 10: Windows 11, apply option in folder properties isn't active

Discus and support Windows 11, apply option in folder properties isn't active in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my Windows 11 apply option in folder properties isn't active, how to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anatoly S., Jul 2, 2024 at 10:32 AM.

1. Windows 11, apply option in folder properties isn't active

In my Windows 11 apply option in folder properties isn't active, how to fix?

:)

Thema:

Windows 11, apply option in folder properties isn't active

1. Windows 11, apply option in folder properties isn't active - Similar Threads - apply option folder

2. Windows 11, apply option in folder properties isn't active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, apply option in folder properties isn't active: In my Windows 11 apply option in folder properties isn't active, how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-apply-option-in-folder-properties-isnt/260b8f8f-a824-4295-b40c-cc2fab223763
  3. folder's properties tab info isn't correct- number of files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    folder's properties tab info isn't correct- number of files: hi, On some of the folders in my computer, when I right-click a folder, and then choose properties, to see how many files are in it, I'm seeing a different number of files compared to when I actually open the folder and select or see the files in it.*See screenshothas anyone...
  4. Display isn't Active in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display isn't Active in Windows 11: Suddenly, after working just fine for weeks, one of my displays no longer works. The display shows up in the Display settings, but when I click Advanced display, it says "Display 2 isn't active." I have two external displays connected to a docking station. When I plug the...
  5. Display isn't Active in Windows 11

Display isn't Active in Windows 11: Suddenly, after working just fine for weeks, one of my displays no longer works. The display shows up in the Display settings, but when I click Advanced display, it says "Display 2 isn't active." I have two external displays connected to a docking station. When I plug the...
  6. Folder property's doesn't apply to other folders within when checkbox 'Also apply this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder property's doesn't apply to other folders within when checkbox 'Also apply this...: Folder property's doesn't apply to other folders within when checkbox 'Also apply this template to all subfolders' is checked.How to reproduce:On my c:\ I have a folder with other folders with pictures. when browsing to a folder, the default view is pictures so it shows me...
  7. Folder property's doesn't apply to other folders within when checkbox 'Also apply this...

Folder property's doesn't apply to other folders within when checkbox 'Also apply this...: Folder property's doesn't apply to other folders within when checkbox 'Also apply this template to all subfolders' is checked.How to reproduce:On my c:\ I have a folder with other folders with pictures. when browsing to a folder, the default view is pictures so it shows me...
  8. Windows 10 folder view options are applying to ALL folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 folder view options are applying to ALL folders: So it was my understanding that when you go into view options, and click "Apply to Folders" that it only applies to folders of a that type. For me, it seems to be a blanket setting. Am i misunderstanding how its supposed to function? I go into my videos folder and set...
  9. Windows 10 showing wrong size of folder in properties option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 showing wrong size of folder in properties option: hi, i am having problem with the properties option. i am using windows 10 and just encountered a problem. i was checking the size of one of my folder (in terms of checking how much space it occupies on hard drive). i got some figure around 60.04 GB. just to cross verify i...
  10. Cannot apply changes to folder view options

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot apply changes to folder view options: Hi Have been using windows 10 for a few months and the other day had this update from windows that changed all my preferred settings, especially my preferred view type for my mp3 music folders and I cannot select apply changes in view in folder options, it's just gray not...