Windows 10: windows 11 and my usb sticks

Discus and support windows 11 and my usb sticks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; up until about 4 days ago all my usb drives worked and still do in other devices now all the sudden i get no auto pla or anything other that an ! next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ROCKY DEES, Aug 27, 2022.

1. windows 11 and my usb sticks

up until about 4 days ago all my usb drives worked and still do in other devices now all the sudden i get no auto pla or anything other that an ! next to them in device manager ...which see's them

:)

ROCKY DEES, Aug 27, 2022
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Aug 27, 2022
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

windows 11 and my usb sticks [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

windows 11 and my usb sticks

Build USB Stick with Custom Windows 10

If your intention is to use the USB stick to deploy your captured Windows 10 image to another machine, simply boot your VirtualBox vm with Macrium Rescue ISO and create a system image storing it to your USB stick.

To deploy it, boot any real physical or virtual machine with Macrium Rescue boot disk or ISO and restore the image. The second video in tutorial you mentioned shows exactly what to do, step by step, from capturing the image to deploying it.

If your intention is to create WindowsToGo USB, a bootable Windows USB stick, please read this Microsoft TechNet article: Windows To Go: Feature Overview

Thema:

windows 11 and my usb sticks

1. windows 11 and my usb sticks - Similar Threads - usb sticks

2. I am unable to download embroidery design from OESD, unzip, save to my computer or USB stick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download embroidery design from OESD, unzip, save to my computer or USB stick.: I was able to earlier last week. I had downloaded ArtLink9 trial version but have since uninstalled it. I am using PC with Windows 10 and a Bernina 700E embroidery Machine. I've been in contact with OSED and they are attempting to find solution. I've downloaded both .ART &...
  3. I am unable to download embroidery design from OESD, unzip, save to my computer or USB stick.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to download embroidery design from OESD, unzip, save to my computer or USB stick.: I was able to earlier last week. I had downloaded ArtLink9 trial version but have since uninstalled it. I am using PC with Windows 10 and a Bernina 700E embroidery Machine. I've been in contact with OSED and they are attempting to find solution. I've downloaded both .ART &...
  4. I am unable to download embroidery design from OESD, unzip, save to my computer or USB stick.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My USB stick had files a few minutes ago, but they are now gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB stick had files a few minutes ago, but they are now gone.: Hello,I have a USB stick a real cheap one from a trade show that I use for storing files. But however, after I unplugged my disk and plugged it back in, all the files were gone and It showed a "This folder is empty" message, but there was storage on the drive that was the...
  6. My USB stick had files a few minutes ago, but they are now gone.

My USB stick had files a few minutes ago, but they are now gone.: Hello,I have a USB stick a real cheap one from a trade show that I use for storing files. But however, after I unplugged my disk and plugged it back in, all the files were gone and It showed a "This folder is empty" message, but there was storage on the drive that was the...
  7. Cannot boot HP EliteDesk 705 G4 From USB Stick.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot boot HP EliteDesk 705 G4 From USB Stick.: Hello,I have a HP Elitedesk 705 g4 the issue I am facing is that the HP Elitedesk 705 g4 will not boot from USB Stick, will boot from DVD/CD fine, have check the settings in the start up menu and selected the USB Stick but no good.Any help ton fix this would be great.Thanks...
  8. Cannot boot HP EliteDesk 705 G4 From USB Stick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot HP EliteDesk 705 G4 From USB Stick.: Hello,I have a HP Elitedesk 705 g4 the issue I am facing is that the HP Elitedesk 705 g4 will not boot from USB Stick, will boot from DVD/CD fine, have check the settings in the start up menu and selected the USB Stick but no good.Any help ton fix this would be great.Thanks...
  9. Cannot boot HP EliteDesk 705 G4 From USB Stick.

10. I want to block USB storage media in Windows 10 on my Surface 7. Will my recovery USB-stick...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to block USB storage media in Windows 10 on my Surface 7. Will my recovery USB-stick...: Logic tells me that if I block in Windows 10 the USB-ports for storage media the recovery USB stick shouldn't work any longer. Is that really the case? If yes, are there any alternatives for blocking the USB-ports or for recovery?...