Windows 10: Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop

Discus and support Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an MSI Raider GE78 laptop I got back in November. Has worked perfectly fine until this morning after the latest Windows update, 23H2. My apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Becky Schaub, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop

I have an MSI Raider GE78 laptop I got back in November. Has worked perfectly fine until this morning after the latest Windows update, 23H2. My apps like reddit, equalizer, instagram, lightroom, browsers, even settings will open, but will not load. My laptop is essentially useless and I have no idea what happened. I have an older monitor, HP Pavilion 25xi, hooked up to it with updated drivers. I also have a USB hub, Roccat wireless headphones, stream deck+ and a Huion drawing tablet hooked up to it. I tried to do a restore before the update, but it didn't complete due to a certain file can't

:)

Becky Schaub, Feb 20, 2024

2. Windows 11, 23H2 Update.

To,

Microsoft Community

Hey Friend, this is Hilary here. I read in news that Microsoft has launched Windows 11 OS, New Version: 23H2. Is this information true. If yes, than how can update My Laptop to Windows 11, 23H2.

Please check & let me know.

HilaryMathos, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Cannot install Windows 11 23H2

The build number 22631.2506 implies the device has been upgraded to 23H2 already.

Here are the version/build numbers for Windows 11.

• 22000.xxx is 21H2
    • 22621.xxx is 22H2
    • 22631.xxx is 23H2
    Your system is fully up-to-date. What else you're looking for?

//I'm going to just assume 23H2 doesn't actually exist yet and count it as vaporware.//

No, it's not.

Read more about the enablement package you installed.

KB5027397: Feature update to Windows 11, version 23H2 by using an enablement package

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Ghot Win User

Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop

Thema:

Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop

1. Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop - Similar Threads - 23H2 update issues

2. Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2: Hello,I did the recommended steps I found on the link below. However, it did not help. Are there any alternative solution to fix the update issues other than reinstalling the OS? Thank...
  3. Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2: Hello,I did the recommended steps I found on the link below. However, it did not help. Are there any alternative solution to fix the update issues other than reinstalling the OS? Thank...
  4. Window update 23H2 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window update 23H2 issues: Hey, Bishal here,I am trying to install the Windows 11 version 23H2. Everytime, the software gets downloaded and it fails while installing. It says Error 0x80070005. I have tried many times, but the software just downloads but doesnt install. My C-drive space gets reduced by...
  5. Window update 23H2 issues

Window update 23H2 issues: Hey, Bishal here,I am trying to install the Windows 11 version 23H2. Everytime, the software gets downloaded and it fails while installing. It says Error 0x80070005. I have tried many times, but the software just downloads but doesnt install. My C-drive space gets reduced by...
  6. Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop

Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop: I have an MSI Raider GE78 laptop I got back in November. Has worked perfectly fine until this morning after the latest Windows update, 23H2. My apps like reddit, equalizer, instagram, lightroom, browsers, even settings will open, but will not load. My laptop is essentially...
  7. Windows 11 - 23H2 Server Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - 23H2 Server Issue: Hi all,I have noticed issues with authentication servers / connecting to gaming servers within different platforms after updating to the latest 23H2.This is apparent in both Steam and Xbox games such as Diablo 4 and Halo infinite. I keep receiving errors within each platform...
  8. Windows 11 - 23H2 Server Issue

Windows 11 - 23H2 Server Issue: Hi all,I have noticed issues with authentication servers / connecting to gaming servers within different platforms after updating to the latest 23H2.This is apparent in both Steam and Xbox games such as Diablo 4 and Halo infinite. I keep receiving errors within each platform...
  9. Deferring Update to Windows 11 23h2 and/or solving update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deferring Update to Windows 11 23h2 and/or solving update issues: I am having Windows Update problems With Windows 11 22h2 Cumulate updates and Cumulative update preview updates. all other updates are fine. If I can't solve the update problems is there a way to defer download or installation of the upcoming Window 11 2023 Update on the...
  10. Deferring Update to Windows 11 23h2 and/or solving update issues

Deferring Update to Windows 11 23h2 and/or solving update issues: I am having Windows Update problems With Windows 11 22h2 Cumulate updates and Cumulative update preview updates. all other updates are fine. If I can't solve the update problems is there a way to defer download or installation of the upcoming Window 11 2023 Update on the...