Windows 10: Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB

Discus and support Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I hope there's a Hercule Poirot of computers somewhere who takes an interest in my little saga and can use the clues to solve the mystery. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IsaacH499, Jan 7, 2022.

1. IsaacH499 Win User

Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB

I hope there's a Hercule Poirot of computers somewhere who takes an interest in my little saga and can use the clues to solve the mystery. I have a Lenovo Ideapad y700-141SK with BIOS version D4CN23WW v1.04 and CPU Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60 GHz. It's running Windows 10, I'm unsure of the version. There are 2 unique features: 1 the computer has an Ubuntu partition, 2 I went through a process to upgrade the graphics driver that involved repeatedly uninstalling the graphics drivers and then installing a more advanced version. This was some months ago.Inciting Incident: Two days ago, the vid

:)

IsaacH499, Jan 7, 2022

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 7, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 7, 2022
  4. Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB

1. Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB - Similar Threads - won't launch won't

2. My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset: I did a factory reboot to clear my pc so that it seems new for the someone else to use. However, I forgot to delete my admin password such that after the reboot, my pc still wants me to enter my password but it shows an error message :"The User Profile Service service failed...
  3. My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset: I did a factory reboot to clear my pc so that it seems new for the someone else to use. However, I forgot to delete my admin password such that after the reboot, my pc still wants me to enter my password but it shows an error message :"The User Profile Service service failed...
  4. PC won't allow me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC won't allow me to activate windows: I format my PC after changing motherboard and graphics card since it is not performing well. I did the process and ensure that my Microsoft account is linked to my Windows. I tried and create a bootable media and perform clean installation. It is successful however when I...
  5. PC won't allow me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't allow me to activate windows: I format my PC after changing motherboard and graphics card since it is not performing well. I did the process and ensure that my Microsoft account is linked to my Windows. I tried and create a bootable media and perform clean installation. It is successful however when I...
  6. PC won't allow me to activate windows

7. Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB: I hope there's a Hercule Poirot of computers somewhere who takes an interest in my little saga and can use the clues to solve the mystery. I have a Lenovo Ideapad y700-141SK with BIOS version D4CN23WW v1.04 and CPU Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60 GHz. It's running Windows 10, I'm...
  8. Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB

Windows 10 won't launch and won't allow me to reset the PC or repair via USB: I hope there's a Hercule Poirot of computers somewhere who takes an interest in my little saga and can use the clues to solve the mystery. I have a Lenovo Ideapad y700-141SK with BIOS version D4CN23WW v1.04 and CPU Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60 GHz. It's running Windows 10, I'm...
  9. Windows 10 Won't boot, reset or repair PC????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Won't boot, reset or repair PC????: Hi, I recently reset my MSI notebook ready to give to a friend and first of all it seemed ok and then I noticed the start menu and other things were not working. After restarting the computer it now takes me to the boot options menu where it will let me select option like...
  10. Windows 10 won't allow me to reset file association!

Windows 10 won't allow me to reset file association!: I just finished doing an update to Windows 10 (a long one!) and of course Windows put all the file associations to its own cr@p apps, including for the PDF file. I wish to have this file associated with PDF-XChange, so I went to the Preferences in that app to do this - but...