Windows 10: Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?

Discus and support Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PC has no image on it and has a intel core i5-2400.We have other pc's running windows 10 22H2 with the same specs but a handful producing the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Linux_User224, Jul 4, 2024 at 8:58 AM.

1. Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?

PC has no image on it and has a intel core i5-2400.We have other pc's running windows 10 22H2 with the same specs but a handful producing the same error. From the service tag it is a Vostro 260s.error I'm getting:********Failure 5616 : 15299: Verify BCDBootEx Litetouch deployment failed, Return Code = -2147467259 0x80004005 Failed to the action: Install Operating System. Unknown error Error: 000015F0; Source: Unknown The execution of the group Install has failed and the execution has been aborted. An action failed. Operation aborted Error: 80004004; Source: Windows Failed to run last

:)

Linux_User224, Jul 4, 2024 at 8:58 AM
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jul 4, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  4. Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?

MDT 2013 Update 2 - Imaging Windows 10 Pro x64

Hi Guys,

I am completely stumped why MDT 2013 will not deploy a basic image of windows 10 from the source files I have added. My deployment share works perfectly fine for windows 7.

So I have done the following:

• Imported Windows 10 pro x64.iso , with source files (downloaded from MVLMS)
    • Created a "standard Task Sequence" with default settings (pointing to this image)
    • Created a selection profile for the windows 10 drivers on the device (known to be working)
    The task sequence gets roughly 50% way through and then throws an error "the windows 10 installation failed to complete" this error occurs shortly after a message that states devices ready 100%.

The logs indicate that it's trying to run a command that can only be run within a windows environment, however that is the extent of the error recorded.

Thanks

Matt

MattyMiller87, Jul 4, 2024 at 8:59 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?

1. Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message? - Similar Threads - won't image through

2. Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?: PC has no image on it and has a intel core i5-2400.We have other pc's running windows 10 22H2 with the same specs but a handful producing the same error. From the service tag it is a Vostro 260s.error I'm getting:********Failure 5616 : 15299: Verify BCDBootEx Litetouch...
  3. Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't image through MDT, how can I resolve this error message?: PC has no image on it and has a intel core i5-2400.We have other pc's running windows 10 22H2 with the same specs but a handful producing the same error. From the service tag it is a Vostro 260s.error I'm getting:********Failure 5616 : 15299: Verify BCDBootEx Litetouch...
  4. How can I resolve error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resolve error 0x80070643: How can I resolve error 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-resolve-error-0x80070643/f595c904-7a43-484d-adc1-b11275b6fafb
  5. Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen: Hello,I have just completed my first build on MDT for Windows 10 Education and was able to successfully install all of my apps and Windows updates during the task sequence. Everything looks ok after the process completes and the client reboots and I sign in as the local...
  6. Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen

Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen: Hello,I have just completed my first build on MDT for Windows 10 Education and was able to successfully install all of my apps and Windows updates during the task sequence. Everything looks ok after the process completes and the client reboots and I sign in as the local...
  7. Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. RESOLVE ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESOLVE ERROR MESSAGE: I got an error message saying "the product key you entered didn't work. check the product key and try again, or enter a different one" and Error code 0x80041014 while trying to check if the license of my windows server 2012 R2 standard is still active or has expired*Moved...
  9. RESOLVE ERROR MESSAGE

RESOLVE ERROR MESSAGE: I got an error message saying "the product key you entered didn't work. check the product key and try again, or enter a different one" and Error code 0x80041014 while trying to check if the license of my windows server 2012 R2 standard is still active or has expired*Moved...
  10. The OS won't load after an install through MDT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The OS won't load after an install through MDT: Hello guys, I was trying last week on imaging a few computers (Dell E5440) that we plan on use as loaners for our school. I configured one with the settings I'd like and captured the image successfully (WIN10 1809). I uploaded the image to MDT and created a task sequence,...