Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charlie username was, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but basically I’ve formatted all of the drives in my PC and am trying to reinstall windows 10 from usb. The blue windows logo appears briefly with the loading dots spinning, then it’s a black screen forever with loading dots spinning. Tried just about everything I can think of, have started just moving parts around in my comp

:)

Charlie username was, Oct 2, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 2, 2023
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 2, 2023
  4. tamo Win User

Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall 131776d1493043180t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

tamo, Oct 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

1. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall - Similar Threads - won’t boot won’t

2. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  3. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won’t boot: I have run into an issue where windows 10 won’t boot. I have tried a couple solutions such as the repair option and a tutorial using command prompt with no success. I have tried taking ram out and cleaning. The error message is attached below, any help would be...
  5. Windows 10 won’t boot

Windows 10 won’t boot: I have run into an issue where windows 10 won’t boot. I have tried a couple solutions such as the repair option and a tutorial using command prompt with no success. I have tried taking ram out and cleaning. The error message is attached below, any help would be...
  6. Windows 10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot: I downloaded windows 10 Through an installation media 100x tried command prompt and everything I’ve been without a pc for 3 months because of this issue my hard drives are healthy and are working as should and it still won’t boot. Why won’t my windows 10 start up boot?...
  7. Windows won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t reinstall: Hello I have been trying to restart my pc for quite awhile now, I’ve tried the command promt: sfc scannow, the reagentc, restorehealth, and nothing works it still comes up with the “there was a problem restarting this pc” message. When I try to reinstall 10 it’ll act like...
  8. Windows won’t reinstall

Windows won’t reinstall: Hello I have been trying to restart my pc for quite awhile now, I’ve tried the command promt: sfc scannow, the reagentc, restorehealth, and nothing works it still comes up with the “there was a problem restarting this pc” message. When I try to reinstall 10 it’ll act like...
  9. Windows won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 won’t boot

Windows 10 won’t boot: i just installed a new processor and motherboard in my computer and went through with a clean install of windows 10. The install runs through fine and completes, but once its done it restarts and just returns to the bios. Even when i restart from there same thing just brings...