Windows 10: Windows 10 USB port

Discus and support Windows 10 USB port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason Windows 10 now wants my USB port to be formated when I plug in golf watch in. It used to work!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tigger1213, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Windows 10 USB port

For some reason Windows 10 now wants my USB port to be formated when I plug in golf watch in. It used to work!

:)

tigger1213, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 USB port

1. Windows 10 USB port - Similar Threads - USB port

2. Usb port isn't working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb port isn't working after update: My Pc has never had any problems until I updated the system, then when try to use my keyboard or mouse it doesn't work anymore. I tried it on another pc and it works but not on mines. I cant access anything on the computer because I have no control. And i have no way to go...
  3. Usb port isn't working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb port isn't working after update: My Pc has never had any problems until I updated the system, then when try to use my keyboard or mouse it doesn't work anymore. I tried it on another pc and it works but not on mines. I cant access anything on the computer because I have no control. And i have no way to go...
  4. Lenovo ThinkBook 14's Bluetooth and camera disappeared and usb ports aren't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkBook 14's Bluetooth and camera disappeared and usb ports aren't working: Hey there! I recently ran into a problem with my Lenovo ThinkBook 14 where the camera and Bluetooth drivers suddenly disappeared and my usb ports are also no longer working. I just got this laptop around 6 months ago and I have never run into this problem before. I have tried...
  5. Lenovo ThinkBook 14's Bluetooth and camera disappeared and usb ports aren't working

Lenovo ThinkBook 14's Bluetooth and camera disappeared and usb ports aren't working: Hey there! I recently ran into a problem with my Lenovo ThinkBook 14 where the camera and Bluetooth drivers suddenly disappeared and my usb ports are also no longer working. I just got this laptop around 6 months ago and I have never run into this problem before. I have tried...
  6. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...: Hi all,Not a great computer knowledge, so please bear with me. Was using my PC one evening and all fine - no issues. The next day I turn it on, all fans and lights are on - but no image being displayed on the monitor. I did all the normal things - new HDMI, checked with a...
  7. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...: Hi all,Not a great computer knowledge, so please bear with me. Was using my PC one evening and all fine - no issues. The next day I turn it on, all fans and lights are on - but no image being displayed on the monitor. I did all the normal things - new HDMI, checked with a...
  8. My Graphics Card is stopping all of my HDMI Ports and USB ports from working. How can I fix...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Enabling Intel Virtualization in the BIOS results in the failure of all USB ports.

Enabling Intel Virtualization in the BIOS results in the failure of all USB ports.: Hi everyone! I need some help with a recent issue I've been having. Whenever I activate the Intel virtualization technology in the BIOS, all of the USB ports, including the mouse and keyboard, stop working. This makes it impossible to enter my password and log in to Windows....
  10. Enabling Intel Virtualization in the BIOS results in the failure of all USB ports.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enabling Intel Virtualization in the BIOS results in the failure of all USB ports.: Hi everyone! I need some help with a recent issue I've been having. Whenever I activate the Intel virtualization technology in the BIOS, all of the USB ports, including the mouse and keyboard, stop working. This makes it impossible to enter my password and log in to Windows....