Windows 10: Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions

Discus and support Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For many years I've used Maple 13 Classic version for me it's by far the best version for many reasons.Recently after some Windows update I think it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KoboldGreen, Sep 26, 2024 at 12:22 PM.

1. Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions

For many years I've used Maple 13 Classic version for me it's by far the best version for many reasons.Recently after some Windows update I think it happened like a month ago Maple Classic version file cwmaple.exe no longer shows the big brackets correctly:This Windows bug doesn't depend of the release of Maple tested 13, 18 and 2017. The Classic version is a 32-bit version in all releases. I'm guessing that other 32-bit programs might have a similar issue too.The non Classic version file maplew.exe, it's the default shows the big brackets correctly though this one is also 32-bit ve

:)

2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 26, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Frequently asked questions - Microsoft Support

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

4. Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions

Andre Da Costa, Sep 26, 2024 at 12:25 PM
Thema:

Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions

1. Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions - Similar Threads - Update made symbols

2. Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions: For many years I've used Maple 13 Classic version for me it's by far the best version for many reasons.Recently after some Windows update I think it happened like a month ago Maple Classic version file cwmaple.exe no longer shows the big brackets correctly:This Windows bug...
  3. Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update made some symbols incorrect in some 32-bit program versions: For many years I've used Maple 13 Classic version for me it's by far the best version for many reasons.Recently after some Windows update I think it happened like a month ago Maple Classic version file cwmaple.exe no longer shows the big brackets correctly:This Windows bug...
  4. some symbols not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some symbols not working: HelloI have a problem with some symbols such as At sign and Exclamation mark, if I press SHIFT + 1 or SHIFT + 2 nothing is typed at all, knowing that I am using US-English, I have tried changing languages, restarting my PC, reinstalling keyboard drivers, using the on-screen...
  5. some symbols not working

some symbols not working: HelloI have a problem with some symbols such as At sign and Exclamation mark, if I press SHIFT + 1 or SHIFT + 2 nothing is typed at all, knowing that I am using US-English, I have tried changing languages, restarting my PC, reinstalling keyboard drivers, using the on-screen...
  6. Every setup & some programs 32 bit not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every setup & some programs 32 bit not working: I have accidentally deleted "Windows Prestation Front Cache" files and now I can't run 32 bit programs setups also. Any fixes or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-setup-some-programs-32-bit-not-working/055010b2-3e97-46fa-a966-bf1c81418d82
  7. 32 bit program not working with newest windows 10 update

32 bit program not working with newest windows 10 update: Hello, I'm Ken, retired railroader, professional artist living in central PA. My graphics program stopped working when I got my latest win 10 update. It is 32 bit and I have used it for years. I tried a windows restore and the program would not re install. 139955
  8. Some 32 bit programs running as background processes after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some 32 bit programs running as background processes after Windows 10 update: MarkThis is an issue Ive had since the October update and is still not resolved despite a lot of effort from Support. Basically, as the header says, some 32 bit programs I use as part of my work, which used to work fine under W10 64, ceased to do so after the update....
  9. Error when printing with some applications with Windows 10 32 bits

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when printing with some applications with Windows 10 32 bits: Hi all I have a strange issue when Printing with some applications My system is entirely 32-bit based with all appications indeed 32 bits When I try to print with some apps like Word or Paint I receive this error splwow64.exe- Entry point not found Entry point not found...
  10. 16 bit programs on 32 bit windows 10...

16 bit programs on 32 bit windows 10...: hi... i installed vdm on my 32 bit windows 10 to run 16 bit windows programs have all the dlls in the windows system folder rebooted... and the programs still won't run... says something is missing... any ideas why? 44312