Windows 10: Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up

Discus and support Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HelloMy windows 10 check for updates just doesn't open. It's been like this for a long time. But it's never never gotten in the way like this before. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by holgerseaver, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up

HelloMy windows 10 check for updates just doesn't open. It's been like this for a long time. But it's never never gotten in the way like this before. I can't upgrade to windows 11 because It requires me to update windowswhich I physically can't do. The troubleshooter doesn't find anything wrong usually, and when it does it just says it doesn't work.Please any help is much appreciated, if there are any questions, ask away.

:)

holgerseaver, Jul 21, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 21, 2024
  3. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up 236314d1559833470t-scanner-doesn-t-work-anymore-after-last-windows-10-update-meldung-22.jpg

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jul 21, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up

1. Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up - Similar Threads - update doesn't open

2. Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up: HelloMy windows 10 check for updates just doesn't open. It's been like this for a long time. But it's never never gotten in the way like this before. I can't upgrade to windows 11 because It requires me to update windowswhich I physically can't do. The troubleshooter doesn't...
  3. Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update doesn't open and errors are popping up: HelloMy windows 10 check for updates just doesn't open. It's been like this for a long time. But it's never never gotten in the way like this before. I can't upgrade to windows 11 because It requires me to update windowswhich I physically can't do. The troubleshooter doesn't...
  4. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  5. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  6. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  7. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  8. Windows Terminal doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Terminal doesn't pop up: Windows 10 has worked with Terminal for several months. Since a couple of weeks, once Terminal is docked minimized and I click its icon in the Tool Bar, it doesn't open the window any more.Tried Repair, Reinstall and sfc /scannow...
  9. Windows Terminal doesn't pop up

Windows Terminal doesn't pop up: Windows 10 has worked with Terminal for several months. Since a couple of weeks, once Terminal is docked minimized and I click its icon in the Tool Bar, it doesn't open the window any more.Tried Repair, Reinstall and sfc /scannow...
  10. Windows Terminal doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Customization