Windows 10: windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix

Discus and support windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by youcefgamer, Feb 2, 2021.

1. windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix

windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix

:)

youcefgamer, Feb 2, 2021

2. unable to reset your pc a required drive partition is missing

Hi,

I have a Toshiba Satelite laptop that comes with a windows 8.1 installed, upgrade it to windows 10..

couple of days ago after a regular automated update I received blue screen with error code: 0x0000098.

then I tried to do a system restore, system repair, auto repair, and all the tricks but nothing worked...

then followed the steps you guys recommended and created installation media for windows 10 on a flash memory and created the steps advised by you on the following link:

Errors: "Unable to reset your PC, A required drive partition is missing", "Unable to reset your PC. the system drive cannot be found" on Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10

still receiving the same errors and nothing worked..

also, tried to rebuild the boot record from command prompt via windows repair mood, and it keep giving me error codes and again "unable to reset your pc a required drive partition is missing"

please help!!

AhmedBono1784, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    unable to reset your pc a required drive partition is missing

Hi Ahmed,

The "unable to reset your PC a required drive partition is missing" error usually occurs when the MBR or BCD record is corrupted. Basically, rebuilding the boot record will resolve the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest running a Check Disk to scan and repair all bad sectors of the hard drive.

We'll be waiting for the result.

Riel Alc, Feb 2, 2021
  4. windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix

Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is missing

Hi.

Today i tried to reset my Asus X75VC but it says "Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is missing"

I think its because i deleted the old windows 8 while usin disk cleanup

Anyway of getting back ?

polaugustin, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix

1. windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix - Similar Threads - unable reset required

2. HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING: I Have tried everything on this internet and nothing has worked. I need to factory reset and it says this And so I tried to create a Recovery Drive and it says this Now, nothing I have downloaded, put on a USB, updated, restarted has worked. I have used all the stuff on the...
  3. HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING: I Have tried everything on this internet and nothing has worked. I need to factory reset and it says this And so I tried to create a Recovery Drive and it says this Now, nothing I have downloaded, put on a USB, updated, restarted has worked. I have used all the stuff on the...
  4. HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. A required drive partition is missing error during Reset This PC

in Windows 10 News
    A required drive partition is missing error during Reset This PC: [ATTACH]If you see an error message A required drive partition is missing while trying to reset your PC then this post will help you. Reset this PC is a handy feature in Windows 11/10 that enables you to restore Windows 11/10 to factory settings without losing your data. It...
  6. windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix

windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix: windows 10 unable to reset pc a required drive partition is missing fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-unable-to-reset-pc-a-required-drive/4f7fffb4-d894-42bb-8de2-982ff3371d13
  7. Missing drive and missing partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing drive and missing partitions: I have 2 SATA Hard Drives in my system, Drive 0 is partitioned into C:, D:, E:, F: G: , Drive 1 is H; The system has been running for about 2 years in that configuration until two days ago it didn't want to boot, it took about 40 minutes to boot up and all my drives and...
  8. Unable to fix partitioned drive

Unable to fix partitioned drive: A windows update ended up messing with my partitioned drive somehow, giving me the "Error: no such partition" screen. I've used a Windows 10 Media installation device to get my computer to the command prompt, and I've been following this guide:...
  9. Drive partition is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive partition is missing: So here is my issue I had Windows 10 installed on my Asus which I had Upgraded from Windows 8. However lately my computer was running slow and unresponsive at times. I figured I would do a Factory Reset and start new on it to try and fix these issues I was having. However...
  10. Hard drive partition requirements for get windows 10 ?

Hard drive partition requirements for get windows 10 ?: On my laptop I have 3 primary partitions only, ( no small 100m partition windows typical installs use ). I have had Windows 10 in a hidden folder for a while now, but have postponed the update until now. When starting the upgrade process Window is just stuck "Working on it"...