Windows 10: Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.

Discus and support Windows 10 thinks I'm in India. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop has suddenly decided that I am located in India and Google Maps timeline also thinks so too. What has caused this sudden change?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Haymes, Jul 6, 2024.

1. Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.

My windows 10 laptop has suddenly decided that I am located in India and Google Maps timeline also thinks so too. What has caused this sudden change? Has some malware got into my system? I have tried changing on Location settings but nothing works.

:)

Paul Haymes, Jul 6, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 6, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.

Delta6326, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.

1. Windows 10 thinks I'm in India. - Similar Threads - thinks I'm India

2. Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.: My windows 10 laptop has suddenly decided that I am located in India and Google Maps timeline also thinks so too. What has caused this sudden change? Has some malware got into my system? I have tried changing on Location settings but nothing works....
  3. Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 thinks I'm in India.: My windows 10 laptop has suddenly decided that I am located in India and Google Maps timeline also thinks so too. What has caused this sudden change? Has some malware got into my system? I have tried changing on Location settings but nothing works....
  4. Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India: Hi, I have recently moved to India from the UK, but still, my google search shows that I'm in the UK and similar website suggestion it is showing. Please help me to fix the issue.I have changed the settings in control panel and changed google account settings as well....
  5. Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India: Hi, I have recently moved to India from the UK, but still, my google search shows that I'm in the UK and similar website suggestion it is showing. Please help me to fix the issue.I have changed the settings in control panel and changed google account settings as well....
  6. Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 thinks i'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 thinks i'm not connected to the internet: My computer thinks I'm not connected to the internet, therefore my OneNote is not allowing me to upload since it thinks I have no internet connection. I've used the trouble shooter, it has attempted to fix, but the problem remains I've attempted to setup a static ip with...
  8. Windows 10 thinks I'm across the country?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 thinks I'm across the country?: Repost because last post was deleted... xposted from r/windows So the default/automatic time on my computer has been wrong for a couple weeks now, and I finally figured out it is because my computer thinks it is in Minnesota, instead of Utah. When I use Chrome and ask...
  9. Windows 10 thinks I'm offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 thinks I'm offline: For several weeks now some component of Windows has been under the mistaken impression that the PC is offline. The symptoms are: Microsoft Edge consistently reports "Hmmm... cannot reach this page". Windows Update won't work. Gives this error message: "There were some...
  10. Website think I'm in India

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website think I'm in India: Some websites such as booking.com or myprotein.com either provide costs in Indian currency or ask me if I want to go through to the Indian website as my location shows as India. This happens on all web browsers. I do not have a VPN or have recently used one. I have checked...